• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Doral; Fat Bastard; Is There a Legal Remedy?

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Is there anything short of impeachment that can address T's latest horror? He would simply laugh if Congress passed a resolution of censure. Second, to the fringe of nominal independents who add their approval to T's rock-solid 33% to give him a combined approval rating of 38 to 42%....what does it take for you folks to feel sullied by supporting this man? Unbelievable, the GOP assault on democracy.

How many of the G7 are going to decline the meeting because they do not want to take part in a conflict of interest? If none, then the problem is way larger in scope.

Looks like the dems are expressing the same sentiment.

Democrats introduce 'THUG Act' to block funding for G-7 at Trump resort

“Mr. Trump is unashamed of his corruption,” Frankel said in a statement. “He is abusing the office of the Presidency and violating law by directing millions of dollars of American and foreign money to his family enterprises by holding an important meeting of world leaders at his Doral resort.”

“His contempt for the Constitution and American people seems boundless in profiting from his office through payments from foreign governments," Blumenthal added. "Our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves. Congress must act to stop this plain craven abuse of power and corruption."

Is there anything short of impeachment that can address T's latest horror? He would simply laugh if Congress passed a resolution of censure. Second, to the fringe of nominal independents who add their approval to T's rock-solid 33% to give him a combined approval rating of 38 to 42%....what does it take for you folks to feel sullied by supporting this man? Unbelievable, the GOP assault on democracy.

To feel sullied? Nothing. These are the people who can't see past their wallets. Only not wanting to look at their retirement savings will make them turn blue. We need a recession. We need consumer spending to decline. I for one have been engaged in a one man economic boycott, buying only what I need. It's been three weeks now.
It's been brutal.

What does the Fat Bastard have to do with this?
giphy.gif

You are just fat shaming!

The old dirty bastard announced his Doral grift is cancelled.

Good to hear that somehow someone got through to him. Hoever theyy did it. I’d be curious what argument actually moved him.

EHSUihzX0AIVuwk1

Talk about completely missing the point.

Good to hear that somehow someone got through to him. Hoever theyy did it. I’d be curious what argument actually moved him.

"It worked, no one's talking about Mulvaney..."

My money says that he'll say it was all Mulvaney's idea in the tweet where he announces Mulvaney is no longer employed by the White House.

That is a transcript I would like to see. I wonder if beating was involved? At some point even these who are left in the administration would have to ask themselves "25th?"

The Trump administration will search for the new location of the G-7 summit on Unravelocity.

Anyhow, it worked. No skin off Fatass' teeth, and he got the conversation off his treachery for five minutes. It gives his minions the chance to laud his accommodation of opposition demands, and even provides a chance for his followers to criticize his opponents for being so mean:

You are just fat shaming!

Is someone just a tad overweight? Lol! :hysterical:

Just how legal?

How about assassinating him with an AT-4 rocket?

After all, it's a LAW!

<Grin, duck and run>

(You might have to look up some military terms to get it.)

It feels so good to see Orangey thwarted. And it keeps him at his most habitual setting: incoherent rage. The Doral setback should have him raving and raging for a good week at least. I keep expecting that orange choleric head to just blow up in mid-holler -- curious to see what would splatter out on the podium. If it happened at a rally, some of the goo would shoot out on those extra-rabid fans they keep behind him. They'd be telling their grandchildren that they were anointed by True Trump Goo.

Back
Top Bottom