• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Eco-protestors deface Van Gogh

The assault on the working classes by the white privileged retirees and unemployable liberal art students continues;

This is the moment a desperate motorist blocked by Just Stop Oil protesters pleaded with a policeman to help him get to work this morning - only to be completely ignored as the zealots brought traffic to a standstill. The eco-warriors donned their orange high-vis jackets as they 'slow marched' through central London for the third day in a row on Wednesday as part of a new campaign of 'civil resistance'.
In one video shared online, an exasperated motorist yells: 'I've got to go to work!', before pleading with a passing policeman: 'Officer, please help me get to work,' only for the man in uniform to continue walking past him. Just Stop Oil is demanding the government immediately halt all future licensing and consents for the exploration, development and production of fossil fuels in the UK.

Daily Mail

Here is one of the white privileged retiree cultists that Just Stop Oil has on its website, held up as an endorsement for their organization;

It really is an end of times, rapture like cult.

My two kids who were in liberal arts are well employed. I’m not certain why conservatives hate people who understand things they don’t but maybe you should see someone about that?

Back
Top Bottom