• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ellicott City Flash Flood 7/30/2016

Drugs have ALWAYS been so easy to obtain that illegality is pointless.

True enough. Arresting people makes it easier to steal their money and control them. That is really the only reason to keep drugs illegal America. Pretty good reasons depending on how you look at it. Soon we can skip the nonsense of being incarcerated and taxed outrageously - just to do what we're going to do anyway. Arrests will go down and lives will improve. Cost will be so low that kids will have money to spend on superficial things like education and more electronics to enhance their lives. The government will still make enough to keep the lights on but the real money will be made by the average Joes. Self made drug kingpins who will never get busted thanks to technology. That is very American. It's not like a similar reality isn't already developing in cities bigger than mine. Not perfected yet but dang things sure move fast nowadays. Give it a few weeks maybe.

sex has never been difficult to pay for - at least, not since the invention of money

As the average consumer I'm looking for an app that lets me find the exact sex I want. Simple penetration has of course always been easy to get. Even without money sometimes. But imagine a safe to use app that can go to specifics. If someone likes Roman candles shot at them during sex - there should be a button to click for that. Like e-Harmony for specific types of sex. All untraceable, cheap and comfortably impersonal. Imagine a seedy app of prostitutes wearing Raggedy Ann masks. Like they NEVER take them off. Even during sex. Free billion dollar app idea for you if want it.

The easy part will come in buying disposable smart phones and untaceable digital money credits at CVS when I stop i to pick up my weekly STD meds. I'm confident some good American souls will find a way to make this app happen for me. Raggedy Ann horrifies me but the general idea there is perfect. I hate eye contact anyway. I'd much rather look into black, button eyes while trying to climax.

I imagine having sex with a prostitute would make me feel guilty for the woman. I went to a few strip clubs back in the day. There was always a moment I saw in the strobe. Like an expression frozen on the strippers face that made me feel more shame for her than she felt for for herself. One flash from the strobe light reveals it. Impossible to miss unless you just don't care.

If I really did buy a prostitute with untraceable money, I'd DEMAND that she wear a mask. I doubt I could enjoy having sex with an unmasked prostitute. What sane and decent man could?

Back
Top Bottom