• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Eric Cantor loses to Tea Party.

That is quite incredible. Cantor didn't lose, he got his butt whooped by a nobody.

And many people voting for "Brat" probably thought they were ordering the popular sausage.

As raunchy as Cantor was, this guy is even worse. We just seem to be waltzing between unpleasant and unworkable ideologies in this district. It should be noted that this election had a record low turnout in the district. It means the Republicans should be a good target here for a contested election....if only the Democrats had something to offer.

This is bad news for incumbents, but I would suggest that it is especially bad news for Democrat incumbents.
this really stuck out to me.
why on earth would you think that?

Because the crazy nuts who want to kill them all now have congressional id badges which get them past the security guards at the Capitol building.

Good... glad he lost. Absolutely loathed him. And if his opponent is as further hard right as reported, I'm hopeful the Dem challenger will win in the main election.

Yeah, loons winning the primaries can be a good thing.

Good... glad he lost. Absolutely loathed him. And if his opponent is as further hard right as reported, I'm hopeful the Dem challenger will win in the main election.

Yeah, loons winning the primaries can be a good thing.
A democrat winning that seat is extremely unlikely. Brat would have to be caught in a gay orgy or something.

Remember, Cantor was one of these loons.

Yep noting like having the Majority Whip sent packing as the first time in the history of the U.S. I always like to say!

The slow but hardheaded demise of the once proud party of Goldwater is dying and transforming. What is amazing is that the GOP and Faux News alternative universe of reality claimed up to that night that the polls showing Cantor winning by a comfortable margin. If this is not deja vu all over agin in the party of no and hate, see good ole Mitt and Karl Rove on election night, I do not know what is then.

As screwed up as us Democrats are on message and direction the GOP and republican party is even more screwed up. Can anyone say civil war? And to throw in some good ole southern loving good ole Cantor must remember the infamous words of Dick Morris when he claimed that it would be Mitt in a landslide. Heh look at the upside Mr Cantor. You can always get a $$$ 6 figure lobbyist job that most of Washington's trash goes for after being kicked out of the game. I mean you only lost by 9k votes!

Yep noting like winning on the American Taliban platform hating on Mexicans and illegals. Is this what is called "throwing of the red meat to the choir" called? Ha ha ha another republican had to resign. Yet his replacement is even a worse racist asshole! I guess the Whigs once thought that they were so cool and mainstream. Well it must of been when the ship started to capsize that they got the message; a lot of people think that they suck!

Peace

Pegasus

Back
Top Bottom