• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Europe submits voluntarily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aware of the number of people who developed schizophrenia after years of misuse of marijuana ? Harmless? Far from it!

I am.

Zero.

It is like asking. Do you know how many people that drink water develop schizophrenia?

There is absolutely ZERO evidence linking marijuana use with schizophrenia.

To think there is shows how badly Reagan and his ilk has polluted this topic.

There is evidence--those diagnosed with schizophrenia are more likely than average to have previously used marijuana. The thing is, schizophrenia isn't something that simply strikes out of the blue, whether marijuana causes schizophrenia or whether developing schizophrenia causes marijuana use has not been resolved.

In the hospitals you see many people coming in because of either acute alcohol poisoning or the long term of effects of alcohol on the liver, brain and pancreas.

Zombies that can sometimes take weeks to straighten out enough to function.

Nobody is coming to the hospitals only because they smoked marijuana for years.

Wait till this habit becomes as widely accepted as "normal" for as long as alcohol use has been.

The rate of harm per user is far lower for marijuana.

There is no question that the most dangerous (on a per-user basis) recreational drug out there is nicotine.

The data is less clear but it appears that alcohol is probably in second place. (The data is unfortunately muddled here. When an accident involves both drugs and DUI it will be reported as drug related even if it was a trace of drugs combined with falling-down drunk. Also, it can be hard to separate the harm from drugs with the harm from impurities in the drugs and if a dealer decides to kill a customer with a hot load that's basically undetectable.)

Marijuana is almost certainly about at the bottom of the list.

In the hospitals you see many people coming in because of either acute alcohol poisoning or the long term of effects of alcohol on the liver, brain and pancreas.

Zombies that can sometimes take weeks to straighten out enough to function.

Nobody is coming to the hospitals only because they smoked marijuana for years.

Wait till this habit becomes as widely accepted as "normal" for as long as alcohol use has been.

The rate of harm per user is far lower for marijuana.

There is no question that the most dangerous (on a per-user basis) recreational drug out there is nicotine.

The data is less clear but it appears that alcohol is probably in second place. (The data is unfortunately muddled here. When an accident involves both drugs and DUI it will be reported as drug related even if it was a trace of drugs combined with falling-down drunk. Also, it can be hard to separate the harm from drugs with the harm from impurities in the drugs and if a dealer decides to kill a customer with a hot load that's basically undetectable.)

Marijuana is almost certainly about at the bottom of the list.

Which is why, as stated in my earlier post, I support its legalization in Canada. But I do not support Unter's unscientific attitude and his apparently eager acceptance of anecdotal evidence and his faith-based statements.

Treating addiction as a criminal matter is the insanity.

Outlawing one of the safest known drugs is the insanity.

It is punishment of sin.

It reeks of Christianity and it's insanity.

In the 1970's marijuana laws were relaxing and sanity about marijuana was beginning.

Then Reagan comes in and declares that marijuana is the most dangerous drug on earth and the insane drug war that exists to this day begins.

Are you aware of the number of people who developed schizophrenia after years of misuse of marijuana ? Harmless? Far from it!

I am.

Zero.

It is like asking. Do you know how many people that drink water develop schizophrenia?

Then read this report.................https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-marijuana-link#1

Meanwhile. More muzzie terrorist attacks in Manchester this time. And what's First line of apology for these atrocities ? Why, mental illness of course!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ngs-were-terror-attack-agrees-ex-police-chief

Anecdotal nothingness.

A whole industry and network of bigots has arisen and they pass these anecdotal stories around.

The use of "muzzie" in the open shows that you don't care if your bigotry is known.

The bigot proud of their bigotry is about as low as a human can go.

Much lower than a muzzie.

The anti-Muslim bigotry is what allowed the terrorist attack of Iraq to take place.

Which is the direct cause of a great deal of the immigration that has taken place since.

The terrorist attack of Iraq gave ISIS Iraqi military leadership and weapons and recruits. It allowed ISIS to transform from nothing to a very dangerous force.

The rise of ISIS worsened the war in Syria. It directly led to many people fleeing to Europe.

Why all this crying about immigration and no recognition of the direct causes?

US terrorist aggression.

I have nothing but utter contempt for the barbaric, supremacist, terrorism inspiring ideology of Islam. If that makes me a bigot, I wear it as a badge of honor!

I have nothing but utter contempt for the barbaric, supremacist, terrorism inspiring ideology of Islam. If that makes me a bigot, I wear it as a badge of honor!

We know. You're also highlighting your complete ignorance in thinking Islam has a monopoly on such things.

I am.

Zero.

There is evidence--those diagnosed with schizophrenia are more likely than average to have previously used marijuana. The thing is, schizophrenia isn't something that simply strikes out of the blue, whether marijuana causes schizophrenia or whether developing schizophrenia causes marijuana use has not been resolved.

That is not true nor if true would it indicate a causal relationship.

There is no higher incidence of schizophrenia associated with marijuana use.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile. More muzzie terrorist attacks in Manchester this time. And what's First line of apology for these atrocities ? Why, mental illness of course!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ngs-were-terror-attack-agrees-ex-police-chief

Anecdotal nothingness.

A whole industry and network of bigots has arisen and they pass these anecdotal stories around.

The use of "muzzie" in the open shows that you don't care if your bigotry is known.

The anti-Muslim bigotry is what allowed the terrorist attack of Iraq to take place.

Which is the direct cause of a great deal of the immigration that has taken place since.

The terrorist attack of Iraq gave ISIS Iraqi military leadership and weapons and recruits. It allowed ISIS to transform from nothing to a very dangerous force.

The rise of ISIS worsened the war in Syria. It directly led to many people fleeing to Europe.

US terrorist aggression.

Islam is an insane religion just like Christianity.

When GW Bush said he ordered a terrorist attack of Iraq because his god told him to we can see how insane and dangerous Christians are.

I am.

Zero.

Then read this report.................https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-marijuana-link#1

Researchers have puzzled over what that link means. Some say that people with schizophrenia may be more likely to use the drug because they’re looking for ways to ease their symptoms. But it’s unlikely that self-medication alone can explain the relationship between marijuana use and schizophrenia.

That last sentence proves the article was not written by scientists. It is total nonsense. You will find the same correlation between alcohol use and mental illness. People use marijuana and alcohol to cope with psychological issues. Not news. The difference is people beat their wives and kids when drunk. They eat too many donuts when high.

Just because people with schizophrenia use marijuana that is not any kind of evidence marijuana use causes schizophrenia.

There is no evidence, NONE, that marijuana use leads to schizophrenia.

That is like saying drinking water leads to schizophrenia. There is just as much evidence water causes schizophrenia as marijuana, NONE.

Last edited:

You were just provided evidence that there is.

- - - Updated - - -

Researchers have puzzled over what that link means. Some say that people with schizophrenia may be more likely to use the drug because they’re looking for ways to ease their symptoms. But it’s unlikely that self-medication alone can explain the relationship between marijuana use and schizophrenia.

That last sentence proves the article was not written by scientists. It is total nonsense. You will find the same correlation between alcohol use and mental illness. People use marijuana and alcohol to cope with psychological issues. Not news. The difference is people beat their wives and kids when drunk. They eat too many donuts when high.

Just because people with schizophrenia use marijuana that is not any kind of evidence marijuana use causes schizophrenia.

That is like saying drinking water leads to schizophrenia. There is just as much evidence water causes schizophrenia as marijuana, NONE.

You are simply assuming that it is self-medicating rather than causal. That likely is the case but has not been settled.

You were just provided evidence that there is.

Bullshit!

I was provided some claims about people with schizophrenia using marijuana.

I was presenting NO evidence of marijuana use having anything to do with causing schizophrenia.

You are simply assuming that it is self-medicating rather than causal. That likely is the case but has not been settled.

There is no more likelihood than anything else.

And the case of water causing schizophrenia has not been settled yet either.

Meanwhile in Germany.
Afghan and Iranian Asylum Seekers Rampage Through German Town, Injuring 12
PJ Media said:
The Bavarian town of Amberg is in shock after a group of asylum seekers from Afghanistan and Iran rampaged through the city Saturday night. Four attackers aged 17 to 19 randomly beat exiting passengers at the train station, and then moved to the city center to continue their rampage.
According to reports, the attackers shouted "kafir" (a derogatory term meaning "non-Muslim," "unbeliever") and "n*****" at some victims.
In all, 12 victims ranging from ages 16 to 42 needed medical attention. A 17-year-old victim was treated for severe head wounds.
[...]Afterwards, Amberg's Mayor Michael Cerny has appeared more concerned about Facebook comments in reaction to the incident and in defending the reputation of asylum seekers than about the violent rampage that had taken place on his watch.
SMH!

But these crimigrants and fakefugees cannot be deproted because German laws protect them.
Abschiebung der Tatverdächtigen wäre illegal

[Deportation of suspects would be illegal]

Danke, Merkel!

We know. You're also highlighting your complete ignorance in thinking Islam has a monopoly on such things.

Every day I hear/read of some terrorist attack leading to death and destruction somewhere in the world. 99% of them are committed by the followers of the murderous ideology of islam!

- - - Updated - - -

Anecdotal nothingness.

US terrorist aggression.

Islam is an insane religion just like Christianity.

When GW Bush said he ordered a terrorist attack of Iraq because his god told him to we can see how insane and dangerous Christians are.

I'm not suggesting the invasion of Iraq by the " Coalition Of The Willing " was right. At the time I was suggesting GW Bush, Blair and Howard should be tried for treason for blatantly lying to their people and invading a sovereign country on a lie.

But Saddam Hussain and his family somehow had to be removed for gassing his own people, using the jackboot to control the Iraqi people and for been a constant threat to the only democratic state in the region: Israel as well as to other Middle East countries. As it turned out, by removing the dictatorship and jackboot, the Iraqis like most other islamic majority countries fell apart with tribal warfare among themselves. The same thing as happened in the former Yugoslavia when Tito who held the various " TRIBES" together died. All hell broke loose.

Every day I hear/read of some terrorist attack leading to death and destruction somewhere in the world. 99% of them are committed by the followers of the murderous ideology of islam!

That is because the activities of the US and all other Western nations with power are totally secret.

And because you are plugged into a crazed bullhorn that collects every crime carried out by one in a billion Muslims and ignores every crime committed by everyone else.

You have an incredibly skewed view of the world if you think the Muslims are the problem.

The problem has been since the discovery of oil the incredible meddling into the affairs of nations in the ME by the Western powers, especially Britain and the US.

We are still dealing with all the blowback from the US terrorist attack of Iraq. A massive act of terrorism.

But of course not seen as terrorism by the people doing it.

Only known as terrorism by the victims.

But Saddam Hussain and his family somehow had to be removed for gassing his own people, using the jackboot to control the Iraqi people and for been a constant threat to the only democratic state in the region: Israel as well as to other Middle East countries. As it turned out, by removing the dictatorship and jackboot, the Iraqis like most other islamic majority countries fell apart with tribal warfare among themselves. The same thing as happened in the former Yugoslavia when Tito who held the various " TRIBES" together died. All hell broke loose.

Saddam gassed the Kurds with US helicopters and US chemical weapons.

And after he did it Reagan rewarded him by working to take Iraq off the terrorist nation list.

The psychopaths in the Reagan administration had plans for Iraq.

A little war with Iran.

Funded by the US taxpayer.

Bullshit!

I was provided some claims about people with schizophrenia using marijuana.

I was presenting NO evidence of marijuana use having anything to do with causing schizophrenia.

Which doesn't justify your claim that users have no more risk of schizophrenia. There's basically no doubt they do, the question is which came first.

There is no more likelihood than anything else.

And the case of water causing schizophrenia has not been settled yet either.

Once again you show that you are driven by faith rather than reason. The notion of a possible harm from marijuana is blasphemy to you so you aren't even able to understand what we are saying and are contradicting well researched data.

And because you are plugged into a crazed bullhorn that collects every crime carried out by one in a billion Muslims and ignores every crime committed by everyone else.

You have an incredibly skewed view of the world if you think the Muslims are the problem.

The problem has been since the discovery of oil the incredible meddling into the affairs of nations in the ME by the Western powers, especially Britain and the US.

We are still dealing with all the blowback from the US terrorist attack of Iraq. A massive act of terrorism.

But of course not seen as terrorism by the people doing it.

Only known as terrorism by the victims.

While he's obviously plugged into a crazed bullhorn that doesn't mean the bullhorn is always wrong. The European countries are unwilling to deport if the death penalty could be involved which means the bad apples won't be addressed until they do something seriously wrong. They've long practiced a strategy of avoiding conflict with the terrorists in a hope of avoiding attacks on their soil, it's now backfiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom