• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evangelical Christians in TX Sue for Right to Discriminate Against LGBTQ Workers

You sure do whine fearlessly speak your mind a lot for someone who doesn't feel persecuted.

Fixed your post to reflect what I saw when I read it.

An inability to see what's really there is at the heart of your problems.

I do believe that you honestly see yourself as fearless and noble. But you come across to others as a whiny little bitch with no ideas of his own, mired in dogma that is woefully outdated and long refuted.

You sure do whine fearlessly speak your mind a lot for someone who doesn't feel persecuted.

Fixed your post to reflect what I saw when I read it.

An inability to see what's really there is at the heart of your problems.

I do believe that you honestly see yourself as fearless and noble. But you come across to others as a whiny little bitch with no ideas of his own, mired in dogma that is woefully outdated and long refuted.

Not to mention an inability to commit to an idea or belief, and defend said idea or belief with any degree of enthusiasm and conviction. All he does is take sarcastic pot shots from the sidelines, while pretending his shit is profound and mysterious, and doesn't stink like everyone else's.

Enthusiasm?
What on earth makes you think I'm enthusiastic about talking to people who call me a liar in private then publically feign a sincere wish for civil discourse?

If I were you, I wouldn't want to talk to the type of person you accuse me of being.

Back
Top Bottom