• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ever wonder why Trump fails so hard to build the wall and drain the swamp?

I have a curious and enquiring nature. I wonder about a lot of things - some days I have trouble stopping myself from being distracted by wondering about trivial questions that have spurred my interest.

It has never once occurred to me that there was any question as to why Trump fails so hard at anything (including building the wall and draining the swamp), and so I have never wondered about it at all.

Incompetent, narcissistic, lying buffoons inevitably and always fail to keep any promises or commitments that would require effort on their part. What is there to wonder about?

Underseer and bilby I read your posts. I worked for an idiot who believed face validity was everything. Your posts triggered analogies with lemmings and locusts. Perfectly normal most of the time until they get caught up in some mass thing and then end of times. You seem to be unaware of the likelihood of this phenomenon, end of times.

Trump is convinced and convincing many that what he says is going to make things better. He uses a hammer to assault those who disagree. No one wants to be hit by a hammer. Thinking of your comments I sense there is a great fear of being hit by a hammer that you are trying to block out.

The Swamp is a Congress completely corrupted by corporate money.

Many Americans hate the Swamp without even knowing what it is.

It sounds like something to hate.

If a person can listen to Trump and believe a word he says they are a sucker. Or there is some money in it for them.

There is nothing more to it.

Sure, he fails at everything, but "drain the swamp" has become a running gag among non-fascists. Every time there's a new story about corruption under the Trump administration, you know there are going to be another round of "drain the swamp, haha" jokes.

So that one in particular sticks in my mind of all the other ridiculous campaign promises made by Grovel McTreasonpants.

When you point out that Trump was wrong about something in the past, he normally becomes angry and defensive, but when people make fun of his "drain the swamp' comments, he barely reacts at all. It was never his idea in the first place, so there's no reason to be defensive about it, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Underseer and bilby I read your posts. I worked for an idiot who believed face validity was everything. Your posts triggered analogies with lemmings and locusts. Perfectly normal most of the time until they get caught up in some mass thing and then end of times. You seem to be unaware of the likelihood of this phenomenon, end of times.

Trump is convinced and convincing many that what he says is going to make things better. He uses a hammer to assault those who disagree. No one wants to be hit by a hammer. Thinking of your comments I sense there is a great fear of being hit by a hammer that you are trying to block out.

Sorry, I don't quite follow.

Back
Top Bottom