• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith&Co,
When I entered what I suggested into my browser, in among the various websites that came up, I was able to find the actual Red Cross documents. As to why you weren't able to, I have no explanation. Maybe you could try entering, "Old Red Cross documents that say that only 271,000 Jews died iconcentration camps."
Actually, i'm kinda wondering wwhy you don't just offer a link....
\Next, I never said that you had to enter anything in German. The Red Cross documents just happen to be in German. I could read the numbers. But as far as what they actually said, I had to take other people's word for it.
that's kind of odd for someone who said "I didn't accept much without question."
Next, who are you to say that the old Red Cross documents are fake or saying something else.
Evidently you didn't learn to read too well before you stopped paying attention in class and finally dropped out.
I haven't said that they are fake or saying something else.
I asked how you assured yourself that they weren't fake or saying something that you couldn't actually understand.
The answer appears to be: Because that's what someone told you.

But "I didn't accept much without question," you say. That seems hard to b
Though in the documentary I mentioned,
You know, i never went to college. I completed High School and joined the service. But even i know that 'i saw it on TV' is pretty close to the poorest excuse for evidence of any position.
Between about 1915-1938, they show several articles that appeared in various newspapers. They talk about something bad happening to 6 million Jews.
Do you have ANY idea when WWII occurred?
Isn't it interesting that it is also the number that they claim died in the holocaust?
No, not really.
Next, Paraguay, Bosie. If you are trying to make a point, try to be a little more clear about it.
I can see that.
But it doesn't seem to be worth the effort, here.
I accused the actress Melissa Joan Hart of dating a negro.
I find 'accused' and 'negro' terribly telling words in that sentence.

Why is interracial dating an 'accusation?'
What's the point of 'accusing' a white woman of dating a 'Negro?'
Keith&Co,
When I figure I'm about ready to get banned, I will answer your questions.
Hey, dude, whatever. You brought it up as part of your bragging, if you don't want to actually explain what the fuck you're on about, then you can just piss off if that's what you came here to do.

After all the wishing of death for Jews and Slavs, you probably can't do your reputation much more harm by explaining further bigotry on your part, though.

Just a warning, I especially enjoy smashing the various cults of those who have a status quo supporting "Bo Peep" diploma. What makes it especially satisfying is that I dropped out of high school in

View attachment 3426

Here, go smash yourself. You're a cult--the Holocaust Denial cult.
Loren Pitchell,
Did you even read my thread? The reasons for holocaust belief are far beyond the reasons for holocaust denial. Far far beyond. So if there is anything cultish going on, it far more likely to be going on with those who believe the holocaust is real.

'Debate' in that sentence is as ludicrous as 'accused' is in the other one you posted. Hey, cultist, this is kind of a way that the Jews might have spread their lies.
It's not really a reason WHY they might have lied.
8. If the holocaust was ever disproven, Jews might again be persecuted.
Ah. Because after WWII there were no restricted clubs.
You need to revamp your posts, cultie.

Try having a point and sticking to it.
Keith&Co.
First, I write what I like. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Yes, yes. I defended your first amendment rights for 20 years, 3 months and 3 days.
But, really, if the BEST you can say about your post is that it's not illegal for you to post it, that's kind of defeatist, isn't it?
Next, the reason that the Jews control the movie industry is part of the reason WHY they would have told the lies they did.
Um... No, that's not a why. At least, in your post, you didn't connect their control of the movie industry NOW to why European Jews lied about the Holocaust THEN.
I guess 'why' is too big a word for a drop-out to actually ma
Restricted clubs doesn't have anything to do with anything.
Incorrect. They're direct evidence that the whining about the Holocaust did not stop the persecution of the Jews in America.
It's direct evidence that your justifications are bullshit.

You've been refuted, but appear to be too dumb to understand how.

1) Commandos in uniform should be treated as prisoners of war.

2) You made the claim that Hitler didn't cause anyone to be executed. He just presented two orders from Hitler that no doubt resulted in executions.

- - - Updated - - -

I accused the actress Melissa Joan Hart of dating a negro.
I find 'accused' and 'negro' terribly telling words in that sentence.

Why is interracial dating an 'accusation?'
What's the point of 'accusing' a white woman of dating a 'Negro?'

We are obviously dealing with a Stormfront type.

- - - Updated - - -

Denying the Holocaust is, to my mind, as obscene as advocating sex with minors.
Why is this thread still in existence? Freedom of speech? Does nobody among the Admins here know the difference between freedom and licence" As in "Licence, they mean when Freedom they cry" ?
Denial of the Holocaust is a crime in Germany. Are you going to allow the neonazis to have a stage for their obscenity here?

NB. I AM REPORTING MY OWN POST FOR THE ADMINS CONSIDERATION AND ACTION.
I refuse to read or take part in this obscene pantomime.

I see no reason this thread shouldn't exist, although I do think a move to Pseudoscience is in order.
Loren pechtel,
Round and round it goes. Where it stops, nobody knows! When I spoke of Hitler not executing people, I was referring to all the Jews who were supposedly executed in gas chambers. As to soldiers in uniform being executed, sometimes a warfare situation can be so desperate that such niceties aren't observed. Neither did I question the validity of the orders that were shown.

Next, having been banned from about everyplace else, I was also banned from stormfront and vanguard news network forum. Nobody likes the truth. Next, thank you for having some support for the concept of freedom of speech. Even if most find that speech disagreeable. As to the validity of what I write about, I am more than willing to debate the issue. But most forums won't allow me to do so. Probably because nobody can defeat me in debate. The best they can do is insult me or say my evidence isn't good enough.

Round and round it goes. Where it stops, nobody knows! When I spoke of Hitler not executing people, I was referring to all the Jews who were supposedly executed in gas chambers.
Which is why words have meaning.
You'd think that someone who could never be refuted, and who has been victorious in hundreds of online debates could, by now, express himself clearly the first time without having to back and fill so much.
I mean, this method of explaining what you had meant at the time is indistinguishable from you just talking stupid shit, then making up more shit later when you get caught in an error you refuse to admit to.

Probably because nobody can defeat me in debate.
See, there, 'debate' is a word with specific meaning. What you're doing isn't debate. So it's no wonder that no one can defeat you at something you don't attempt.
No one can defeat ME in jousting from the back of swamp-dragon. I'm quite comfortable making that claim.

I'm just not dumb enough to make it part of an attempt on my part to sway the opinions of others.

People don't have to be deliberately lying to spread messages that aren't true.

Look at every religion throughout history. Almost all of them have contradictory messages so we know that at least a majority of them are spreading messages that aren't true. But are they lying? No. They are simply wrong. Believers were told a message and then didn't spend the time necessary to verify it. Perhaps because they were lazy or gullible or forced to, or because it was part of their culture, or part of their peer group.

Lots of people are wrong for countless reasons.

It only takes one liar with one twisted motive to spread a false message that attracts millions of believers.

Cultsmasher. Have you really done the research necessary to verify that your message isn't wrong? Can you explain and provide the evidence you collected in support of and against the attrocities the Nazis are accused of?
zorq,
All I have to do is to look at the world around me to see what is true or not. But as for the holocaust, I did look some things up. Like "camp money" people in Jewish internment camps were given to buy things instead of waiting for their turn in the gas chamber. I also looked up and found out that there was never any lampshade made out of Jew skin. I also looked up "The Haavara Agreement." Hitler was basically responsible for the state of Israel eventually being formed. Etc. etc. etc. So no. I'm not just pulling a lot of shit out of thin air. Or simply just buying into a crackpot conspiracy theory.

I asked you what evidence you have collected both in support and against the attrocities the NAZIs are accused of. RIGHT HERE you are telling me is that you have only read holocaust denier documents including some weird ones about lampshade legends that I have never heard of before. AND you have never studied any mainstream documents detailing the crimes NAZIs are accused of.

The others on this thread are right. You knew nothing about WWII before you watched that one documentary. You are completely ignorant of the history of WWII. There is no reason for any of us to trust ANYTHING you are saying.

You don't know if you are wrong or not becuase you remain ignorant. YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED IT.

skepticalbip,
I didn't accept much without question. Some of the things I looked up for myself. In the documentary I mentioned, they SHOW you examples of "camp money." Why do that for people who you just plan to exterminate as quickly as they can be brought in. In the documentary they SHOW people who were actually IN "concentration camps." They TELL you that conditions in the camps weren't as bad as they are generally made out to be.

They also SHOW a Jewish investigator question the person who RAN the Auschwitz holocaust memorial museum at the camp. That person TOLD him that their gas chamber was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians AFTER the war. Etc. etc. etc. etc. I can't say for sure if these things are true. Because I didn't personally question these people or go to see for myself. But considering the other things I did find out on my own, I think it is likely they were telling the truth.
Yes, I understand that you believe what you are saying. That is a big part of the problem with your "research". You are obviously using google for the "research" and are looking for information that confirms your belief. That is a piss poor way to learn anything and it isn't research. I can find innumerable bits "information" on the internet to confirm almost any idiotic belief I may have. Using "information" found on the internet I can "prove" that the moon landings were hoaxed, GWB planned and was involved in the 9/11 destruction of the World Trade Center, Roosevelt conspired with the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor, Eisenhower made a deal with extra-terrestrials to allow them to abduct Americans for experimentation in exchange for their technology, "Big Oil" bought up the patent rights for a 1000 MPG carburetor and hid it from the public, etc. etc.

ETA:
I notice that your response did not address my post... except maybe to confirm it.
Don't they even think to question the source of their new information, if that source itself may be a conspiracy with ulterior motives?
I see no indication that you even attempted to confirm any of those claims with independent second or third sources. This is required for any researcher doing serious research. Anyone can find someone who says something idiotic. It should be treated as idiotic until confirmed by independent sources. The reliability of the source is every bit as important as the supposed information they give. Some of your claims are third hand hearsay - if not just unfounded claims pulled from someone's arse.
Skepticalbip,
Don't piss on me. I'm just getting warmed up. I have heard all of the bullshit conspiracy claims. You have to be delusional to think I am delusional enough to fall for any bullshit. But when it comes to the holocaust largely being hoaxed, the evidence seems to support it. For example, as far as I could tell by looking at Wiikipedia and other websites, there actually was a Havarra Agreement. Jews actually were deported to Palestine. Etc. etc. etc. Is that "questioning" enough? Though given the power of those who support the holocaust, it is an uphill battle.

You have to be delusional to think I am delusional enough to fall for any bullshit.
Why? What evidence have you offered to show that you're not subject to delusions? Your familiarity with the actual Holocaust claims, not just the claims made by the people debunking the claims?
Your understanding of German?
Of the timelines of WWII?
How to spell Eisenhower?

But when it comes to the holocaust largely being hoaxed, the evidence seems to support it.
You've got 'someone told me' and 'i saw it on TV.'
That's your evidence.
Oh, and you hate filthy Jews and evil Russians and, apparently, niggers.

Yeah, you're a pillar of credibility, Cultist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom