• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evolution Of Race According To Quran

Syed

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
muslim
i believe adam and eve were black

black people came from adam and eve

and chinese people came from black people

and white people came from chinese people

and blonde hair people came from white people

and blue eye people came from blonde hair people

Quran 76:28
It is We Who created them, and We have made their joints strong; but, when We will, We can substitute the like of them by a complete change.

Quran 71:14
"'Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?

NOW i believe ALL creatures evolved from other creature by WILL of god

And a reason to believe you have the slightest clue would be.....?

are you denying evolution?
Not at all.
But, do you have a worthwhile reason to add 'will of god' to actual science?

And, by 'all creatures' do you mean to suggest that mankind creatures evolved from other creatures? Or is that a special-case?

are you denying evolution?
Not at all.

nothing can change by itself

And, by 'all creatures' do you mean to suggest that mankind creatures evolved from other creatures? Or is that a special-case?

i believe that adam and eve had non-human mother but no father

Not at all.

Things change by themselves all the time. Change is universal, and in our universe, change is often driven by entropy. If you leave a cup of hot water sitting by itself, it will cool to room temperature in a few hours without any external intervention. In fact, it is believed that our universe will keep on changing as entropy drives it to a state when energy gradients no longer exist, and our universe will no longer exist (heat death).

So no, things can and do change by themselves.

i believe that adam and eve had non-human mother but no father

What you believe is irrelevant. What you can demonstrate using facts and logic, commonly referred to as evidence, is. And I am willing to bet good money that you cannot provide a reasonable explanation regarding the source of your beliefs, much less support said belief with evidence.

You should try and read books once in a while. You might actually learn something and stop making a fool of yourself in public.

This makes no sense. If Adam and Eve were black, instead of tempting them with the apple, wouldn't the snake just have crossed to the other side of the road when he saw them coming because he was worried about getting mugged?

I mean, doesn't the OP know how seriously fucking racist the goddamned snakes are?

This makes no sense. If Adam and Eve were black, instead of tempting them with the apple, wouldn't the snake just have crossed to the other side of the road when he saw them coming because he was worried about getting mugged?

I mean, doesn't the OP know how seriously fucking racist the goddamned snakes are?
what the hell are you talking about?

Things change by themselves all the time. Change is universal, and in our universe, change is often driven by entropy. If you leave a cup of hot water sitting by itself, it will cool to room temperature in a few hours without any external intervention.

but water still water and very poor analogy

Things change by themselves all the time. Change is universal, and in our universe, change is often driven by entropy. If you leave a cup of hot water sitting by itself, it will cool to room temperature in a few hours without any external intervention.

Syed, you said: "nothing can change by itself", and then that 'water is a poor analogy'. Water is a poor analogy for what? - water is something! It seems that the word nothing was a poor choice by you, in the first place!

But water can be: solid or liquid or gas, and solid is not liquid is not gas. Yet water can change from one to the other all by itself - well at least without some god driving it to change.

Maybe you are saying changes need causes - and that's fine, but the cause(s) need not entail any gods.

If we accept evolution, then no god needs to be involved - it's all down to accident and usefulness.

And if you accept evolution, Syed, then you accept that all life came from a common source, and not a garden of Eden where humans were made special.

I often wonder what theists think, if Adam and Eve were the first people, and they mated and had children, with whom did those children mate, to carry on creation?

Were the first offspring supposed to have undertaken incest, (made children with the only female human at the time, their mother)?

It is We Who created them, and We have made their joints strong; but, when We will, We can substitute the like of them by a complete change.

Those two verses of the Quran do not seem to speak to human population genetics, let alone who descended from who! Maybe they can be counted as ambiguous allusions to developmental biology, at best.

Who cares what you believe? What can you prove?

It was not an analogy, but a direct example of something that changes its state by itself, with no intervention from an external intelligent entity. As I said before, matter and energy is in a state of constant change in our universe, and a vast majority of this change is undirected by human or other intelligent entities. As we speak, many hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy are changing Hydrogen into Helium and other heavier elements, without any direction or intervention from an intelligent external agency. The matter in your body was created inside such stars that died a long time ago, again, without any intervention by an external intelligent agency. At this very moment, sunlight is being captured by millions of plants all over the surface of this planet and changed into food for animals that depend on these plants for sustenance, without any guidance from a divine creator.

So yes, you were wrong, and things change into other things or other states all the time, and Allah has nothing to do with it.

You also ignored the second part of my post, asking you to provide facts and logical arguments to justify the beliefs you stated in your opening post. I will assume you have none, and as you usually do, you will continue to ignore posts that ask you for evidence.

Ignorance can be cured. It just takes willingness and hard work. Why are you so unwilling to learn new things?

what the hell are you talking about?

The fact that snakes are racist. You can't pretend to link your theories to science and then just ignore the parts of science that are inconvenient to your point.

Are you saying that the Quran is some kind of secret code?

Except water CAN and DOES change into other substances without intelligent intervention. When sodium comes into contact with water (which happens naturally without our intervention), what you end up with is sodium hydroxide (also known as Lye) and hydrogen gas.

Back
Top Bottom