• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Julie-Andrews-Christopher-Plummer-The-Sound-of.jpg

You might want to put on some dry cloths because you were in my wet dreams last night...

or

“You're the only man I know who can screw up his own wet dream.”

Julie-Andrews-Christopher-Plummer-The-Sound-of.jpg

“I find your lack of faith disturbing."

"Small price to pay for beauty."

“The truth is out there.”

“Plastics.”

and ...

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.”

(Sorry - it all just seems to fit!)

"Gozer the Gozerian, good evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

Thanks! What line goes here . . .

Quatermass-and-the-Pit-featured.jpg
Gozer the Traveller - he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving Torb! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants, they chose a new form for him - that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!

"Gozer the Gozerian, good evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."
starwater Wins!

I laughed out loud at all of them, but hat tip to invoking parallel dimensions . . .

Back
Top Bottom