• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

“This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.”
Holy crap. Laughed so hard, couldn't breathe. Kid almist called an ambulance.

Calling this one immediately. Winner.

OK, glad I wasn't responsible for your demise. :)

fullwidth.ceaae5fe.jpg

View attachment 32128

"One does not simply walk into Mordor."

“Round up the usual suspects.”

“Open the pod bay door, please, HAL.”

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.”

and ...

“You shall not pass.”

“This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.”
Holy crap. Laughed so hard, couldn't breathe. Kid almist called an ambulance.

Calling this one immediately. Winner.
OK, glad I wasn't responsible for your demise. :)
Yeah, you're fine.
Son's trying to ask, "Dad! Do you need an ambulance?"
Wife is opining, "The hospital's a mile and a half away! That's $3000 in an ambulance. OUT OF NETWORK!! Drag his ass to my car!"
I'm trying to say no, but they're not sure if i don't want an ambulance, or don't want DIY medical transport, or don't want any medical attention at all.... i think they were going to flip a coin.

View attachment 32128

Francis: We're gettin' in through the underground heating system here, up through into the main audience chamber here, and Pilate's wife's bedroom is here. Having grabbed his wife, we inform Pilate that she is in our custody and forthwith issue our demands. Any questions?

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. ..... A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--

“It's easy to talk to a horse if you understand his language...."

Back
Top Bottom