• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

“- Lieutenant William Bligh: Filth, sir! Filthy, Mr. Christian! Still filthy! Look!
- Fletcher Christian Master's Mate: I see nothing, sir, but your finger.
- Lieutenant William Bligh: I'll not have your vile ways brought aboard my ship, sir! Do you understand? Now you'll call up the swabbing party yet again! And this time you will make bloody sure that the decks are clean, or by God you will answer for it, sir!”

“- Lieutenant William Bligh: Filth, sir! Filthy, Mr. Christian! Still filthy! Look!
- Fletcher Christian Master's Mate: I see nothing, sir, but your finger.
- Lieutenant William Bligh: I'll not have your vile ways brought aboard my ship, sir! Do you understand? Now you'll call up the swabbing party yet again! And this time you will make bloody sure that the decks are clean, or by God you will answer for it, sir!”
WINNER!!

Okay.

knivesout_new.jpg

knivesout_new.jpg

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die."

"This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good and it could be again."

the-shining-shelly-duvall.jpg

"Who's on first?"

"There's no crying in baseball."

"I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

"Who ya gonna call?"

"The first rule of fight club ...

"Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Thanks! What famous line goes here?

cvaokxq83fxpmhfdw5894rq510f.jpg

"There are three kinds of pipe. There's aluminum, which is garbage. There's bronze, which is pretty good, unless something goes wrong. And something always goes wrong. Then, there's copper, which is the only pipe I use. It costs money. It costs money because it saves money."

cvaokxq83fxpmhfdw5894rq510f.jpg

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

“You should hydrate.”

"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water..."

No swimming!”

Back
Top Bottom