• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

View attachment 35784

“An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. Repo man spends his life getting into tense situations.”

“In time, you’ll drop dead and I’ll come to your funeral in a red dress.”

“Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?”

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

[FONT=&quot]“Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m your huckleberry.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“When it absolutely positively has to be there overnight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not a psychopath; I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.”

[/FONT]

View attachment 35784

"Can I give you two guys a piece of friendly advice? Never go to the drive-thru. Always go up to the counter. You know why? Let me tell you. They fuck you at the drive-thru, okay. They fuck you at the drive-thru. They know you won't turn around and go back. So who gets fucked? Leo Getz, that's who."

View attachment 35784

"Can I give you two guys a piece of friendly advice? Never go to the drive-thru. Always go up to the counter. You know why? Let me tell you. They fuck you at the drive-thru, okay. They fuck you at the drive-thru. They know you won't turn around and go back. So who gets fucked? Leo Getz, that's who."
WINNER!

1483030353-elle-billy-index.jpg

Back
Top Bottom