• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

proposal_glamour-21apr16_rex-b.jpg

“Two million dollars?! The only way I can raise that kind of money is by whoring myself to every woman in town!”
Really?...NOW??

“- DetectiveBill Mitchell: You see, there's just you and one other woman that fit the physical description of the female suspect.
- Stevie: What's that?
- DetectiveBill Mitchell: It's your height, your age, and... um...
- Detective Keith Frazier: Your cup size.
- Stevie: So, I violated section 34 Double-D? That's what you're telling me?”

Thanks. Let's try this one:

MV5BMjMwMzY3NDE3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDYwNjI3._V1_.jpg

"My name is Skip Donahue. I'm a playwright and I saw you do a scene from "Romeo and Juliet" at the Wilson Workshop. I want you to know that you were wonderful. I'm not just saying it to be kind. You were really lovely..."

Thanks. Let's try this one:

MV5BMjMwMzY3NDE3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDYwNjI3._V1_.jpg
"I'd like to atone to my maker."

"You got one minute, make your peace."

"Where do I begin? I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger,
and those I am about to."

shoot.jpg

"Oh, you little traitors. I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."

Back
Top Bottom