• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
WINNER SLD

RUNNER UP: HYZER with...WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

1e25e039-36fe-494c-beae-06af7370e6b7-jpeg.36210

"So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain, wave goodbye to cares of the day, and watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain, sail far away from Lullaby Bay..."

Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
WINNER SLD

RUNNER UP: HYZER with...WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

there is a scary amount of nipple-age in this one frame from the movie - which I never noticed before, boy is there a lot going on in this image. Especially each of the sibs is perfect - the coon-skin cap younger brother looking askance / annoyed, little sister is checking out Marty, the other brother is too young so he is just ignoring it all . . .

116drac-promo_-jpg.36245

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"

“Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.”

“Party on, dudes.”

Back
Top Bottom