• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FBI's Comey - Clinton Still Not Guilty of Chargable Offense

Decent?
She is quite clearly a psychopath.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Name a world leader in the last century who wasn't.
Nah...she is worse than most. Name another leader who would laugh about murdering a man in the way Gadaffi was murdered? Who would laugh in view of the awful tragedy in Libya.
Obama?? Never. Bush...no. Tony Abbott? No...Margaret Thatcher? no... Angela Merkel...no. Bill Clinton? no.

Hillary Clinton has no awareness or conception about how sick it actually is to laugh about a guy being murdered, and sodomised with a bayonet according to reports.

She is not even trying to be nasty...she just doesn't get it. It's frightening

Nah...she is worse than most. Name another leader who would laugh about murdering a man in the way Gadaffi was murdered? Who would laugh in view of the awful tragedy in Libya.
Obama?? Never. Bush...no. Tony Abbott? No...Margaret Thatcher? no... Angela Merkel...no. Bill Clinton? no.

Hillary Clinton has no awareness or conception about how sick it actually is to laugh about a guy being murdered, and sodomised with a bayonet according to reports.

Why do you fucking care?Will it break your bones or pick your pocket if Clinton is president? Or is it just ideology?Will you be drafted into a war?Will your investments be at risk?

Still the best option available.

At least she can laugh. I have never heard Trump laugh. About anything.
In fact, I've never heard of Trump doing ANYTHING that wasn't strictly for his own gratification - including running for President.

She is quite clearly a psychopath.

Millions of American's cheered as GW started bombing Iraq.

The US is a nation of psychopaths.

The religion of "The State" makes one a psychopath.

So much so that a football player silently kneeling bothers some people.

I have to choose between a solution that won't work but will get elected, or a solution that will work but won't get elected.

So you say I don't recognize viable solutions. Nice. What makes a solution viable? Electability alone?

Hillary "won't work" the same way Obama can't work.

The party that does nothing but obstruct prevents it.

Again you defend a status quo party and a status quo politician. Interesting.

Hillary "won't work" the same way Obama can't work.

The party that does nothing but obstruct prevents it.

Pretty much anything would be better than an unstable narcissistic egomaniac who has never done a single thing in his life that wasn't centered on his own personal gratification.

Pretty much anything would be better than an unstable narcissistic egomaniac who has never done a single thing in his life that wasn't centered on his own personal gratification.

Oh that's right, there's only two options and we can't actually hope for something good instead. Thanks for reminding me, I must grow up and choose between the Giant Douche and the Turd Sandwich.

Oh, and having a bad opponent makes killing lots and lots of foreigners acceptable and even laudable. She's not Trump, that means her killing people is awesome.

Look, the election is almost over, she's going to win, therefore saying that she's a bloody-handed bloody-souled murderous psychopath isn't a Trump endorsement. And I look forward to being able to call her that on Wednesday because on that day you will not have a "but... but... but Trump!" excuse for supporting this mass-murderer.

Actually, on Wednesday, while it is true that Hillary's supporters won't be able to say "but... but... but Trump!" they will have another thing to say in order to avoid substance. When I say "she kills people" they will respond "oh you're just saying that because she's a woman, you don't like women in power, you're a sexist misogynist." Yet for the last 15 years I've been ardently opposing having men drop bombs on poor brown people. That won't actually matter. What matters is that this time it is a woman dropping bombs on poor brown people, and therefore I oppose it because she's a woman.

Those poor brown people will have to check their privilege as they are dying and realize how historic it is that they are being killed by a woman instead of a man.

Oh that's right, there's only two options and we can't actually hope for something good instead. Thanks for reminding me, I must grow up and choose between the Giant Douche and the Turd Sandwich.

Well, bon appetite anyhow. One Turd Sandwich coming up. :D
Yes, it would be propitious for you to grow up - maybe next time the Republicans can nominate someone sane, and maybe the Democrats can nominate someone who hasn't been the subject of 30-plus years of Republican defamation efforts.

I never thought I would see you get so worked up defending an establishment politician.

Defending a run-of-the-mill Obama-like politician from insanity.

Sure the status quo is corrupt.

But insanity is not the solution. Bernie was.

Bernie hasn't gone away. If Clinton is elected and the Dems can get the Senate, he'll be empowered - at least a little bit.

Defending a run-of-the-mill Obama-like politician from insanity.

Sure the status quo is corrupt.

But insanity is not the solution. Bernie was.

Bernie hasn't gone away. If Clinton is elected and the Dems can get the Senate, he'll be empowered - at least a little bit.

Clinton is not going to let Bernie do anything.

She will not be all that different from Obama, who gave Bernie nothing in 8 years.

Yes, it would be propitious for you to grow up - maybe next time the Republicans can nominate someone sane, and maybe the Democrats can nominate someone who hasn't been the subject of 30-plus years of Republican defamation efforts.

Growing up = voting for someone you know to be evil because the alternative is evil.

No, that's not grown up. That's surrender.

It would be a grown up thing to write to not treat such persons so uni-dimensionally.

Growing up = voting for someone you know to be evil because the alternative is evil.

No, that's not grown up. That's surrender.

Okay, if you say so. What's "grown up" then? Whining about the limits of your available choices on a backwater internet forum?

It would be grown up to recognize that by supporting evil (because the other oh the other how horrible) is surrender.

Yes, they aren't uni-dimensional. But they don't have a good dimension.

Sometimes surrendering to fucking reality is a good idea. Maybe stamping your feet and holding your breath is more grown up, in some circles. I wouldn't know about that. Do you have a plan, Jason, other than asserting your psychic abilities to determine the depth of character of the nominees?

Back
Top Bottom