• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FIVE AMERICANS WHO ARE STANDING AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM

whichphilosophy

Contributor
Travelling through Europe, Middle East and Asia
Basic Beliefs
Energy is itself a Life form
This will not make the mainstream media. It will not receive support from the official Islamic PR groups such as National Network for Arab American Communities, and the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim Students' Association (MSA)

This article is originated by the Clarion Project with atheists (Council for Ex Muslims) and several Muslim reformers, a few who are shown here.

They are part of the Honor Diaries project, who are frequently barred from speaking at US Colleges due to intense campaigning from the MSA and CAIR above. The film called the Honor Diaries

https://clarionproject.org/five-americans-who-are-standing-up-against-radical-islam/

Anila Ali
Anila Ali is the founder of the American Muslim Women’s Empowerment Council, which works on the ground with law enforcement and interfaith leaders to counter radicalization.......

Mohamed Amin Ahmed
Mohamed Amin Ahmed is a Somali-American who runs a gas station in the Twin Cities. When he grew sick of the repeated cases of radicalization in his community in Minneapolis, he decided to do something about it. So he founded the ‘Average Mohamed’ organization to counter the extremist message through short animated videos.....

Stephen Suleyman Schwartz

Stephen Schwartz is an Islamic scholar and Sufi Muslim who has dedicated his career to exposing radical Islam. He is the Executive Director of the Washington based Center for Islamic Pluralism, which puts forward a moderate and tolerant approach to Islam as well as highlighting the activities of extremists....

Muhammad Fraser-Rahim
Muhammad Fraser-Rahim has over a decade of experience working for the U.S. government in roles countering extremism, including for the Department of Homeland Security, Director of National Intelligence and the National Counterterrorism Center, on highly sensitive counter-terrorism matters.....

Sarah Haider

Sarah Haider is the co-founder of and director of development for the Ex-Muslims of North America.

The group “advocates for acceptance of religious dissent, promotes secular values, and aims to reduce discrimination faced by those who leave Islam.....

Muslim reformers (in cooperation with ex Muslims, atheists and Jews) are highlighting various aspects of Islamistic violations of human rights.

According to the many experts on Muslims and Islam in this forum, it is impossible for a Muslim to be a moderate. So please stop spreading these fairy tales.

According to the many experts on Muslims and Islam in this forum, it is impossible for a Muslim to be a moderate. So please stop spreading these fairy tales.

When did the president of Turkey join this forum?
erdogan-bayonets-and-moderate-islam-e1466976340810.png

Certainly the alleged Champions of Change awardees are trying to shut down these people.

http://www.honordiaries.com/blog/linda-sarsour-tries-silence-women-like/Islamist groups and some left wing allies

QUOTE: January 26, 2017

Up until last week, I had never heard of Linda Sarsour, the controversial co-chair of the global women’s march. But then supporters of my charity (Karma Nirvana) shared their shock and outrage over Ms. Sarsour’s attacks on the film Honor Diaries, a film in which I feature and support wholeheartedly. When Honor Diaries was released in March 2014, Ms. Sarsour worked to discredit the film. She disseminated the hashtag #DisHonorDiaries and made disparaging comments about the film. Why would a women’s rights activist work to silence a film on women’s rights?

I took part in Honor Diaries to break the silence of “honor abuse” I endured. I was born in Britain and my life experiences were rooted in an honor system which subjugated women, deemed us less than men, and justified why we were not allowed freedom, independence and democracy. A woman was to be seen and not heard; a woman was not to bring shame on her family; a woman did not have the right to an education, or the right to choose her spouse.

In my family, this led to forced marriages that were consummated in rape. The scale of domestic violence was horrific and yet family and community members turned a blind eye.

See http://www.honordiaries.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Sarah Haider[/I]
Sarah Haider is the co-founder of and director of development for the Ex-Muslims of North America.

I have been a fan of Haider's for quite some time now. :)

She writes some interesting stuff. She works with many Muslims; those who don't get much publicity in reforming Islam to remove radicalism.

- - - Updated - - -

He can't even join the EU. Out of his 39 conditions he only achieved 1 but it looks like he may have none soon.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-zWq_Xzw_g[/YOUTUBE]

Here is a clip of the Honor Diaries. Though most of those who are involved are Muslim; Muslims are behind worldwide campaign to block its viewing.

So don't watch the clip

https://twitter.com/search?q=#HonorDiaries from:lsarsour
Linda Sarsour‏Verified account @lsarsour 27 Mar 2014
More
YES! #HonorDiaries is POSTPONED at U of M Dearborn tonight. Proud of our young people there who Spoke Up! #takeonhate UNQUOTE;

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEpMfYDUahA
[/YOUTUBE]

How many times do we have to tell White women that we do not need to be saved by them? Is there a code language I need to get thru? Linda Sasour at 5.58

Some don't like Fox news being quoted but this is where Sasour is being quoted.

This will not make the mainstream media. It will not receive support from the official Islamic PR groups such as National Network for Arab American Communities, and the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim Students' Association (MSA)

This article is originated by the Clarion Project with atheists (Council for Ex Muslims) and several Muslim reformers, a few who are shown here.

They are part of the Honor Diaries project, who are frequently barred from speaking at US Colleges due to intense campaigning from the MSA and CAIR above. The film called the Honor Diaries

https://clarionproject.org/five-americans-who-are-standing-up-against-radical-islam/

Anila Ali
Anila Ali is the founder of the American Muslim Women’s Empowerment Council, which works on the ground with law enforcement and interfaith leaders to counter radicalization.......

Mohamed Amin Ahmed
Mohamed Amin Ahmed is a Somali-American who runs a gas station in the Twin Cities. When he grew sick of the repeated cases of radicalization in his community in Minneapolis, he decided to do something about it. So he founded the ‘Average Mohamed’ organization to counter the extremist message through short animated videos.....

Stephen Schwartz is an Islamic scholar and Sufi Muslim who has dedicated his career to exposing radical Islam. He is the Executive Director of the Washington based Center for Islamic Pluralism, which puts forward a moderate and tolerant approach to Islam as well as highlighting the activities of extremists....

Muhammad Fraser-Rahim
Muhammad Fraser-Rahim has over a decade of experience working for the U.S. government in roles countering extremism, including for the Department of Homeland Security, Director of National Intelligence and the National Counterterrorism Center, on highly sensitive counter-terrorism matters.....

Sarah Haider

The group “advocates for acceptance of religious dissent, promotes secular values, and aims to reduce discrimination faced by those who leave Islam.....

Muslim reformers (in cooperation with ex Muslims, atheists and Jews) are highlighting various aspects of Islamistic violations of human rights.

Every time there's an Islamic terror attack the west is completely overrun by Muslims demonstrations against Islamic suicide bombings, as well as almost every Imam issuing the obligatory denouncement of it. Never makes the news. Amazing they keep doing it. They must think it's really important to demonstrate against.

Fun they managed to get a Sufi onboard. Aka, the most extreme of all Islamic versions.

Anila Ali

Mohamed Amin Ahmed

Muhammad Fraser-Rahim

Sarah Haider

Every time there's an Islamic terror attack the west is completely overrun by Muslims demonstrations against Islamic suicide bombings, as well as almost every Imam issuing the obligatory denouncement of it. Never makes the news. Amazing they keep doing it. They must think it's really important to demonstrate against.

Fun they managed to get a Sufi onboard. Aka, the most extreme of all Islamic versions.

This is true. Radical Islamist groups such as the Muslim Student's Association and the Council on Islamic Arab Relations have been campaigning to shut down this film.

Some of the reformers I refer to also have awards for their work.

And what many many Muslims say is he is wrong.

The opinions of singular assholes are not scriptures from the gods.

This is an ignorant rhetorical style.

Maybe his name can be called Turkey's answer to Donald Trump

Yeah, he's basically a clone of Trump. But a smart clone. Erdogan is seriously dangerous. What protects us against Trump, is Trumps own idiocy.

Yeah, he's basically a clone of Trump. But a smart clone. Erdogan is seriously dangerous. What protects us against Trump, is Trumps own idiocy.

Erdogan is much worse, though not a supporter of extremist terrorism, because he has a clear, nasty aim - to overthrow the work of Ataturk and force Turkey backwards, if possible wiping out the Kurdish people as he does so. He is very unscrupulous as well as very clever, and aims at dictatorship, whereas Trump just does a bad imitation of Abbot and Costello in one fat lump, clowning on the edge of the abyss.

How many times do we have to tell White women that we do not need to be saved by them? Is there a code language I need to get thru? Linda Sasour at 5.58

Does Sarsour really think she speaks for all muslimas? This is like a woman standing up during the suffragette movement and saying "We women don't need the vote".

Certainly the alleged Champions of Change awardees are trying to shut down these people.

http://www.honordiaries.com/blog/linda-sarsour-tries-silence-women-like/Islamist groups and some left wing allies

QUOTE: January 26, 2017

Up until last week, I had never heard of Linda Sarsour, the controversial co-chair of the global women’s march. But then supporters of my charity (Karma Nirvana) shared their shock and outrage over Ms. Sarsour’s attacks on the film Honor Diaries, a film in which I feature and support wholeheartedly. When Honor Diaries was released in March 2014, Ms. Sarsour worked to discredit the film. She disseminated the hashtag #DisHonorDiaries and made disparaging comments about the film. Why would a women’s rights activist work to silence a film on women’s rights?

I took part in Honor Diaries to break the silence of “honor abuse” I endured. I was born in Britain and my life experiences were rooted in an honor system which subjugated women, deemed us less than men, and justified why we were not allowed freedom, independence and democracy. A woman was to be seen and not heard; a woman was not to bring shame on her family; a woman did not have the right to an education, or the right to choose her spouse.

In my family, this led to forced marriages that were consummated in rape. The scale of domestic violence was horrific and yet family and community members turned a blind eye.

See http://www.honordiaries.com/

Damn, you have such a raging hardon for Sarsour.

Do western feminists side with or against this Sarsour character?

Sasour is hailed as the Champion of Change. She was instrumental in the Women's March and the Women's strike. The largest Student group in the USA, the Muslim Student's Association (MSA) a Muslim Brotherhood front group are active in causing the cancellation of talks be reformists or those who oppose their views.

I believe the deception was that Trump was so unpopular with many she was vocal against him

Here is the CV of another activist. I am not sure whether she has been deported to Jordan yet. She was an honorary chair of the Women's Strike.

8. RASMEA YOUSEF ODEH: (Convicted terrorist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmea_Odeh

.... a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and former United States citizen convicted by Israeli courts for her role in the murder of Leon Kanner and Eddie Joffe in the 1969 Jerusalem Supermarket bombing. She served as associate director at the Arab American Action Network in Chicago, Illinois.

Odeh was convicted of immigration fraud on November 10, 2014, by a jury in federal court in Detroit, Michigan, for concealing her arrest, conviction, and imprisonment for the 1969 bombings.[10][11] On December 11, 2014, she was released on bond pending sentencing.[11][12][13]Odeh's counsel maintains she did not receive a "full and fair trial" because the judge ruled as irrelevant her testimony that her confession to the crimes had been extracted by torture while she was in the custody of Israeli police in 1969.[12] On February 13, 2015, federal Judge Gershwin A. Drain denied Odeh's request that he either overturn the federal jury’s conviction of her or grant her a new trial. He ruled that her argument lacked legal merit, as evidence showed that Odeh illegally obtained U.S. citizenship, the jurors "clearly did not believe [her] explanation", and that "the evidence was more than sufficient to support the jury’s verdict.

END OF QUOTE

See Linda Sasour's the executive director of the Arab American Association of New York who was co-chair of the Women’s March comments:

https://twitter.com/LaloDagach/status/826989429554368512

Attacks Female Genital Mutilation Survivor Hirsi Ali: I Would Take Her 'Vagina Away'

Does Sarsour really think she speaks for all muslimas? This is like a woman standing up during the suffragette movement and saying "We women don't need the vote".

Vote in the West but not in the Middle East perhaps.

She has been published in the Saudi Gazette. 10 weeks paid Maternity Leave. YES PAID. And ur worrying about women driving. Puts us to shame.
https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/534073703588700160?lang=en

Sasour is hailed as the Champion of Change. She was instrumental in the Women's March and the Women's strike.
No, she was not. And neither was ODeh. See https://www.womenstrikeus.org/the-organizers/ for the list of actual organizers.

I quoted Sasour as being instrumental. So was Odeh

The Committee is mentioned here

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/07/inter...d-and-heres-how-you-can-get-involved-6433045/

The names mentioned are are as follows where I also quote their political affiliations:

1. ANGELA DAVIS: Marxist (former CP USA) Honorary Chair (Women's March)
2. LINDA MARTINALCOFF: No indication of Marxism
3. CINZIA ARRUZA: Marxist
4. TITHI BHATTACHARYA Marxist(Maoist)
5. NANCY FRASER: Marxist
6. BARBARA RANSBY: Marxist
7. KEEANGA-YAMAHTTA TAYLOR: Marxist
8. RASMEA YOUSEF ODEH: Marxist (PFLP) Convicted terrorist

LINDA SASOUR is on the Women's March committee here.

https://www.womensmarch.com/team/ was on the Women's March Committee here

- - - Updated - - -

And Kim from North Korea? Rosy O'Donnell is the Trump of acting :)

Back
Top Bottom