• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FIVE AMERICANS WHO ARE STANDING AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM

If they get special treatment to this extent for religious reasons we ALL lose because they set or further entrench a horrible precedent. We need to keep that wall between church and state strong. No special rights based on religion. I don't care if its Muslims (fgm), Jehova's Witnesses (blood transfusions and children), Sikhs (kirpan), or anybody else. Anywhere a muslima can wear a face veil, I should be allowed to wear a ski mask. Full stop.

If they get special treatment to this extent for religious reasons we ALL lose because they set or further entrench a horrible precedent. We need to keep that wall between church and state strong. No special rights based on religion. I don't care if its Muslims (fgm), Jehova's Witnesses (blood transfusions and children), Sikhs (kirpan), or anybody else. Anywhere a muslima can wear a face veil, I should be allowed to wear a ski mask. Full stop.

I'm sure this won't extend to beheading or hand-chopping.

I'm sure this won't extend to beheading or hand-chopping.

Well I, of course not. But if it did, then I get the right to behead whoever I want because they offended my imaginary friend too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom