• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Food reaction videos

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism

Dunno why, but I love food reaction videos (although it helps if I'm familiar with the foods or drinks being tried), particularly when it's people trying foods or drinks from a different country. Good thing there's so many of them out there. In the above video, Koreans try authentic Mexican food instead of the Americanized version they usually get.

Some time back, a Japanese researcher declared that surströmming is the world's stinkiest food, so naturally there are plenty of videos out there of non-Swedish people trying to eat it:

Anyway, if you have any favorites, please share.

heh, not into food videos myself. But there is an anime I've heard of about cooking competitions called Food Wars, which has some way over the top reactions to characters trying food. Just search YouTube for Foodgasms. umm... probably NSFW

For some reason I cannot see those videos... It just looks to me like you posted a picture of a large black square... not even a link (if you want to provide the direct link to them, I'll prolly enjoy them).

Lately, the reaction videos that I have been watching have been related to Enchroma glasses (they allegedly correct certain kinds of color blindness). Those videos are simply amazing to watch... people who never seen certain colors suddenly see the world for the first time. "try not to cry challenge" material. I won't link here, so as not to hijack the thread.

Previously, I was watching VR reaction videos. so-so at best... mostly idiots falling down or screaming their heads off.

Lately, the reaction videos that I have been watching have been related to Enchroma glasses (they allegedly correct certain kinds of color blindness). Those videos are simply amazing to watch... people who never seen certain colors suddenly see the world for the first time. "try not to cry challenge" material. I won't link here, so as not to hijack the thread.

Oh I like those! Posted a few here last year. One of the best was a vlogger who talks non-stop, and said he didn't think it would do anything, but was shocked into silence on seeing the red balloon. He even said he never wanted to take them off.

Ah yes, here is the thread.

Back
Top Bottom