• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For the conspiracy minded leftie

They are Republicans which means they are thoroughly corrupt.

No conspiracy here.

Politics.

No conspiracy here.

Politics.
Can you fucking read?!

The CT isn’t that they are corrupt. Many many politicians are corrupt. The CT is that they are COMPROMISED by Russian interests that are blackmailing them.

It is interesting and lacks many details, but it sure doesn’t seem too exotic either.

No conspiracy here.

Politics.
Can you fucking read?!

The CT isn’t that they are corrupt. Many many politicians are corrupt. The CT is that they are COMPROMISED by Russian interests that are blackmailing them.

It is interesting and lacks many details, but it sure doesn’t seem too exotic either.

I see no difference between dancing to the Russians tune or to the tune of corporate leaders.

They are both foreign interests.

This is there time to cash out for what they have done in public office.

I see no difference between dancing to the Russians tune or to the tune of corporate leaders.

Yep. The huge multinationals are nations unto themselves as far as I am concerned. They are the ones fomenting nationalistic anti-central government fervor. If they break up EU, NATO, weaken the US Federal institutions like EPA, etc... then they can more easily manipulate and control the pieces that are left over. They aren't necessarily allied with the Russian mob oligarchs but they share a common desire.

You know I was listening to a story today about a referendum in Romania to put a same-sex marriage ban into their constitution. Turns out the US based "Liberty Council" was a primary promoter of that. Liberty Counsel has also praised Russia for its purge of the "corrupting influence" of the gay agenda. So they care not about the utterly corrupt governance of Russia as long as the gays are properly abused. That just illustrates that they are working on behalf of certain economic elite to use religion as a tool to control the population and enshrine themselves in the seats of power. Economic and intellectual liberty, true liberty and freedom, are the furthest things from their agenda.

Yep. The huge multinationals are nations unto themselves as far as I am concerned. They are the ones fomenting nationalistic anti-central government fervor. If they break up EU, NATO, weaken the US Federal institutions like EPA, etc... then they can more easily manipulate and control the pieces that are left over. They aren't necessarily allied with the Russian mob oligarchs but they share a common desire.

You know I was listening to a story today about a referendum in Romania to put a same-sex marriage ban into their constitution. Turns out the US based "Liberty Council" was a primary promoter of that. Liberty Counsel has also praised Russia for its purge of the "corrupting influence" of the gay agenda. So they care not about the utterly corrupt governance of Russia as long as the gays are properly abused. That just illustrates that they are working on behalf of certain economic elite to use religion as a tool to control the population and enshrine themselves in the seats of power. Economic and intellectual liberty, true liberty and freedom, are the furthest things from their agenda.

Scombrid: it's pretty rare for me to disagree with you in this thread. Generally corporations are some of the most liberal entities in the US. Even the rare openly right wing companies such as Chick-Fillet and Hobbyhouse (sp?) are in the minority and are changing. Where do you get the idea that they are part of the right wing cabal??? I'd like to see some links. You referenced the "US based Liberty Counsel" as an example? They are religious right wing wacko group. They aren't part of any large publically traded company.

There were liberal monarchies in history too.

A few liberally minded corporations swimming among a huge school of sharks are not shaping anything.

A dictator can choose to behave decently.

But they can choose not to as well.

THAT is the problem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennycohn1/status/1040366239623786496

In Sept. 2017, senator Bob Corker announced his surprise retirement. The next month, Jeff Flake followed suit, & Lindsey Graham warmed to Trump after a round of golf. All 3 were vocal Trump critics & all 3 had used Smartech—hacked by Russia—for emails.
According to article RNC used Smartech, not these 3.

There are multiple articles and links.

https://securitytrails.com/domain/lindseygraham.com/history/mx

You have got it all wrong. They are clearly replaced by lizard people. You're next.
The peculiar thing is that Trump just kind of turned on the "love Russia" thing out of the blue. He was campaigning as Trump and "MAGA" and then all of a sudden Russia started popping up in his head. It happened near when cash strapped Manafort became his Campaign Manager (for free). It seemed, still seems, quite odd.

No conspiracy here.

Politics.
Can you fucking read?!

The corporate leaders don't want our country to go in the shitter. The Russians do.

The corporate leaders don't want our country to go in the shitter. The Russians do.

The corporate "leaders" are working to make the US a third world nation.

What they want is cheap labor and the ability to pollute at will.

No conspiracy here.

Politics.
Can you fucking read?!

That you don’t see the difference is your issue. It doesn’t change the real world landscape just because you can’t understand it.

Unchecked corporations are bad things, but they are checked a quite bit in the US, and a lot compared to “the good ole days”. Russia wants the Western nations to drop down in stature so that Russia looks better in comparison.

Russia is the 5’1” man in heels trying to look taller.

That you don’t see the difference is your issue. It doesn’t change the real world landscape just because you can’t understand it...

This is an empty claim to some magical knowledge of the world you alone possess.

It is nonsense.

The democracy was sold out a long time ago.

There is no difference between Russian influence and corporate influence.

Both are scumbags working against the interests of most Americans.

There's very little I'd put past Russian intelligence. They have long centuries of experience running those sorts of games. And I could say the same thing about American politicians, from the other side of the lens: they all seem to have skeletons in their closets. All of 'em.

Two things make me skeptical.

One, I find it hard to imagine that email content alone is enough to blackmail this many.

And, two, Trump couldn't do this without help, so who would that be? For example, I don't think Trump is capable of understanding or remembering enough detail to put the screws to Lindsay Graham on the golf course.

Maybe Graham is an opportunist scumbag with his finger in the air and is reading where Trump has brought the party.

To Wonderland.

Back
Top Bottom