• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For the conspiracy minded leftie

I see no difference between dancing to the Russians tune or to the tune of corporate leaders.

They are both foreign interests.

The corporate leaders don't want our country to go in the shitter. The Russians do.

The corporate "leaders" are working to make the US a third world nation.

What they want is cheap labor and the ability to pollute at will.

They want to sell us shit. Above all else, consumerism. They may want to pull the governmental strings but the last thing they want is a collapse of the wonderful economic model of keep buying more shit.

Vlad just wants to wag his dick at us.

To the OP, I found it odd how Lindsey Graham did an about face on Trump. Old white guys just don’t do this, not even on the golf course. Trump got some dirt on him or threatened him with a coordinated gay attack. Being a single white male politician in SC will always leave lingering doubt for guy like Trump to exploit.

To the OP, I found it odd how Lindsey Graham did an about face on Trump. Old white guys just don’t do this, not even on the golf course. Trump got some dirt on him or threatened him with a coordinated gay attack. Being a single white male politician in SC will always leave lingering doubt for guy like Trump to exploit.

Vlad probably gave Bonespurs copies of love letter emails between Graham and his 28 year old boy toy.

Two things make me skeptical.

One, I find it hard to imagine that email content alone is enough to blackmail this many.

And, two, Trump couldn't do this without help, so who would that be? For example, I don't think Trump is capable of understanding or remembering enough detail to put the screws to Lindsay Graham on the golf course.
I find the larger hole in the story are that 40 Republicans have announced they wouldn't seek reelection, with the vast majority of them in the House. Concentrating on a few of those would be looking for exceptions to the rule.

Corkers resignation was surprising, as he was somehow on the rise in the party. Ryan is understood because his job is a shit job, and he has no chance at the White House if he loses re-election. Flake is in Arizona and it seemed a primary was likely to kick his sorry conservative butt out of the Senate as he just wasn't crazy conservative enough. Lindsey Graham... is a political whore.

Back
Top Bottom