• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For those who mocked the notion of "no peaceful transition"

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

I haven't seen any change in your predictions of a peaceful transition...

Just sayin'.

Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

Just sayin'.

They'll just pivot to "I'm glad it happened!" because they don't care about logic.

Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

Just sayin'.

They'll just pivot to "I'm glad it happened!" because they don't care about logic.

More likely, they will just wait until the 21st, and as long as Trump does not blow anything up on the 20th, they will say "the transition was peaceful, so what the fuck are you liberal snowflakes whining about?"

Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

Just sayin'.

More likely, they will just wait until the 21st, and as long as Trump does not blow anything up on the 20th, they will say "the transition was peaceful, so what the fuck are you liberal snowflakes whining about?"

So peaceful 3 people died of preexisting stupidity and one cop was murdered.

For the record, I still mourn that anyone died over this. It was tragic(ally stupid) that anyone would taze themselves or try to breach a secure location for the purposes of doing harm to those they thought would be within. It's particularly bad that a cop got killed.

Those who architects this clusterfuck need to be put into corrections, and kept from the levers of power and influence hereafter.

Make no mistake, it is my prediction that what happened Wednesday will be followed by right-wing terrorist actions across the country. This is not over. In fact, it will get worse, much worse. The wing-nuts will take to Parlor and foment their anger and it will come out in Murrah-Building type terrorist strikes.

Make no mistake, it is my prediction that what happened Wednesday will be followed by right-wing terrorist actions across the country. This is not over. In fact, it will get worse, much worse. The wing-nuts will take to Parlor and foment their anger and it will come out in Murrah-Building type terrorist strikes.

I'd like to add that it will reach critical mass when the extreme left and extreme right start directly responding to each other in kind. This of course can all be avoided if our politicians stop acting like their extreme constituents. Has anyone noticed our well informed leaders arguing back and forth on Twitter & Facebook? I seriously think those platforms should just add a "No politically motivated accounts" to their terms of service and ban every last one of those idiots (including news organizations). People can continue to speak about politics but there also better be a lot of stories about your dumb ass pet or get rekt.

I can see political assassination attempts in the future.

I'd like to add that it will reach critical mass when the extreme left and extreme right start directly responding to each other in kind. This of course can all be avoided if our politicians stop acting like their extreme constituents. Has anyone noticed our well informed leaders arguing back and forth on Twitter & Facebook? I seriously think those platforms should just add a "No politically motivated accounts" to their terms of service and ban every last one of those idiots (including news organizations). People can continue to speak about politics but there also better be a lot of stories about your dumb ass pet or get rekt.
Fuck that 'both sides' noise.

Fuck that political leaders arguing about everything in public shit instead of meeting each other personally to hash things out like GROWN ASS PEOPLE DO.

Bumping out of curiosity.

"If you bury your head deep enough in the sand, it didn't really happen."
- Trump 101

You have to understand that they're still in the first of the five stages of grieving...denial.

For Trump supporters, the other four are denial, denial, denial, and also denial.

One of my old college fraternity brothers is one, and his Facebook feed is filled with claims of "deep state" and "it was Antifa!" and "Trump will be President 4 more years...just wait and see!"

Fuck that political leaders arguing about everything in public shit instead of meeting each other personally to hash things out like GROWN ASS PEOPLE DO.

That would be preferable. So why doesn't it happen? Why ideology? Some things are certainly worth fighting over but are you saying that I should entertain that this election was stolen? Am I supposed to somehow dignify this delusion, not look at evidence?

I notice crickets chirping.
I've noticed that also, but I have been reluctant to call out anybody by name. It's almost as if they know how embarrassing it is for their side.

That's what I don't get. They would feel better, less embarrassed and hot-faced, if they just dropped their shoulders and accepted that they were wrong and that tRump is a villain, that we had some foresight, and that the foresight was fairly accurate.

But then they may have to admit that the thinking that led to knowing this was coming may lend credence to the fact that we see other things fairly accurately too...

Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

Just sayin'.

Oh, come on. The Democrat politicians are just as bad.

Remember when Pelosi GOT HER HAIR BLOW DRIED?!?!

Metaphor?
TSwizzle?
Derec?
Others?

Just sayin'.

Oh, come on. The Democrat politicians are just as bad.

Remember when Pelosi GOT HER HAIR BLOW DRIED?!?!

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING LIGHT OF BERAQUE HUSSEIN BAMA HOLDING A CUP WHILST SALUTING

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN POINT IT ON MAP!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be preferable. So why doesn't it happen? Why ideology? Some things are certainly worth fighting over but are you saying that I should entertain that this election was stolen? Am I supposed to somehow dignify this delusion, not look at evidence?

All I'm saying is our representatives should not be attacking each other on social media like a pack of immature teens. There are no laws against what they are doing, but to me it's not a good look at all.

Back
Top Bottom