• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For those who mocked the notion of "no peaceful transition"

but to me it's not a good look at all.
Looks, as you think of them, expired in the 2016 campaign. All the times Trump did or said something that was a sure bet to cost him the election...and survived it? That was like climbing the mountain and touching the sky. All our assumptions are wrong...

The Right increasingly wants nothing more than for their side to pwn the libs. Even if it costs them something, as long as liberals whine it was worth it.

And the left increasingly demands that the leaders stop taking shit and fight back.

Because all the norms died.

All I'm saying is our representatives should not be attacking each other on social media like a pack of immature teens. There are no laws against what they are doing, but to me it's not a good look at all.

Whatever good Twitter has done can it possibly be worth it?

but to me it's not a good look at all.
Looks, as you think of them, expired in the 2016 campaign. All the times Trump did or said something that was a sure bet to cost him the election...and survived it? That was like climbing the mountain and touching the sky. All our assumptions are wrong...

The Right increasingly wants nothing more than for their side to pwn the libs. Even if it costs them something, as long as liberals whine it was worth it.

And the left increasingly demands that the leaders stop taking shit and fight back.

Because all the norms died.
Pretty much this.

I will admit, my friend: earlier in the year, I thought your fears were a bit overblown. And I was wrong. We're hitting new lows as a nation, and aiming even lower than we're hitting.

Back
Top Bottom