• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Forgery suspect killed by cop restricting his airway

So......the consensus is...that this is not WP signalling?

Someone just say it plainly for a foreigner who may be a bit slow! Lol. :)

I think maybe it only goes as far as this is ambiguous dumbfuckery.

for reference:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI
[/YOUTUBE]

So, you're seriously arguing that a bunch of white, bloated, testosterone junkie cops are all making clandestine references to signify their childish love of the "circle game"? Because they all have the intellect of a prepubescent trailer trash boy?

Armed White Supremacist police officers in Alabama.

View attachment 28004

This just gets worse by the hour. Wtf.

When was that taken? Are they actual police officers? How can they do it openly and not fear getting fired?

No, you dumb liberals just don't get it. That's not really a white supremacist sign, that was just a joke by white supremacists conservatives to own the libs - because they just can't help but see racism everywhere!

Irony. Big fan. The only problem with that transparant bit of dumbfuckery is that, only KKKum suckers would know what it was they were "falsely" symbolizing, so it's the exact same result whether they were playing some childish game--because they look SO childish, don't you think?--or if they were doing precisely what it looks like they are doing (signaling their allegiance to a terrorist organization).
'
It's just like the slur "cucks." Only an actual cuck would know what it meant--and that it's a slur--so the fact that it was spread so wide and far among the alt-right fuckheads wanting to insult liberals with it only proves that they are the actual cucks.

So......the consensus is...that this is not WP signalling?

Someone just say it plainly for a foreigner who may be a bit slow! Lol. :)

I think maybe it only goes as far as this is ambiguous dumbfuckery.

for reference:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI
[/YOUTUBE]

So, you're seriously arguing that a bunch of white, bloated, testosterone junkie cops are all making clandestine references to signify their childish love of the "circle game"? Because they all have the intellect of a prepubescent trailer trash boy?
It is believable, but I don't think that matters much at all. Either way, it is disturbing (to say the least).

I am saying in that picture, the gesture they are making is more consistent with circle game, and--given the social circles in which this game is played--it's a plausible explanation.

Why are you guys arguing about this margin call when there are actual cases of group text message chains between cops that go well past 1970s Don Rickles vs Richard Pryor/Redd Foxx roast barb exchanges.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SFPD-s-texting-scandal-Court-rules-officers-12955853.php

I don't think anyone is arguing about a margin call, as much as providing an answer to Ruby's question. Now, I know about this, and you know about this - the only people who can't seem to comprehend it is the people who think that white supremacists don't exist, for whom reality is a Choose Your Own Adventure.

There's no point arguing uncontroversial statements like 'American police is lousy with white supremacists'. The FBI has records at least as far back as the 90s of an explicit strategy to infiltrate the police.

What I'm talking about is how to mobilize useful idiots. There are some analogous concepts in digital networking https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurf_attack

It's a game of Sprachspiel

I am saying in that picture, the gesture they are making is more consistent with circle game, and--given the social circles in which this game is played--it's a plausible explanation.

Plausible to whom? See, the problem is, that the game can only be played irl, not through a photo. The whole point of the game is to smack someone in the balls if you get them to look at your "ok" sign. So how is the game played via a photograph where none of the players will be present when viewed? Did these grown men--one looks to be in his fifties, no less--all then walk around the next day and ask if anyone had read the paper or seen the photo and if so, did they see the "ok" sign they were flashing and if so, smacked them in the balls for saying yes?

Not to mention the fact that the way the game works is via peripheral vision, which doesn't exist when looking at a photo.

But, yeah, I guess it's "plausible" that these particular tough-as-nails cops could be brain dead grade school dropouts and couldn't figure any of the above out and actually did go around the next day asking colleagues if they had seen the photo and the subsequent "ok" game being played simultaneously by all four of them and then they smacked those people in the balls for being even stupider than any of them for responding "yes, I saw that you were peripherally playing the circle game, you got me."

But then all of the OTHER times this exact same signalling has happened would have to be the same thing and on and on and on.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the Floyd family's lawyer says their independent autopsy report (conducted by Dr. Baden), shows death to be homicide, caused by asphyxiation and loss of blood flow to the brain:

An independent autopsy ordered by George Floyd's family found his homicide was "caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain," according to early findings from the examination released Monday.

The independent examiners found that weight on the back, handcuffs and positioning were contributory factors because they impaired the ability of Floyd's diaphragm to function, according to the report.

Dr. Michael Baden and the University of Michigan Medical School's director of autopsy and forensic services, Dr. Allecia Wilson, handled the examination, according to family attorney Ben Crump.

No, you dumb liberals just don't get it. That's not really a white supremacist sign, that was just a joke by white supremacists conservatives to own the libs - because they just can't help but see racism everywhere!

Irony. Big fan. The only problem with that transparant bit of dumbfuckery is that, only KKKum suckers would know what it was they were "falsely" symbolizing, so it's the exact same result whether they were playing some childish game--because they look SO childish, don't you think?--or if they were doing precisely what it looks like they are doing (signaling their allegiance to a terrorist organization).
'
It's just like the slur "cucks." Only an actual cuck would know what it meant--and that it's a slur--so the fact that it was spread so wide and far among the alt-right fuckheads wanting to insult liberals with it only proves that they are the actual cucks.
Yup, that is the funny thing. We are mocking liberals by using this symbol to pretend it means secret solidarity amongst white supremacists.

But only white supremacists use it. So it is a calling card.

Also, the guy on the left is making an Mc symbol, which can only mean he wants a McRib.

Plausible to whom? See, the problem is, that the game can only be played irl, not through a photo. The whole point of the game is to smack someone in the balls if you get them to look at your "ok" sign.

And yet people delight in sneaking them into photos and memes all the same, perhaps getting a similar sort of joy to those who rick roll and 'made you look' style humour in general. Just search 'circle game meme' and tons of shit will come up, none of it presented as individuals playing to actually hit you as the viewer. Welcome to the internet, I guess?

The evidence keeps mounting: ‘Damn Shame’: Pittsburgh Police Chief Says White Males Dressed In Anarchist Attire Hijacked George Floyd Protests Downtown

“I’m willing to bet my check that there’s a lot of people who are anarchists, who, they’re not here to protest what happened, they’re not here to protest what happened, they’re here to take advantage of situations and throw it their way and bring other people into the mix and cause damage and cause injury,” Cheif Schubert added. “There’s no doubt that that’s who’s doing it and a lot of things we’re seeing are white males, dressed in the anarchist, ANTIFA, they’re ones who are fueling a lot of this. It’s just a damn shame that they took advantage of the situation, for something, something happened in another state where somebody died who shouldn’t have died, and they hijacked that message for their own.”

Plausible to whom? See, the problem is, that the game can only be played irl, not through a photo. The whole point of the game is to smack someone in the balls if you get them to look at your "ok" sign.

And yet people delight in sneaking them into photos and memes all the same

And some don't and it has an altogether different meaning, such as signaling white supremacy in a similar fashion that young gang members would show their gang signs in press photos and the like as a "shout out" to other like-minded gang members. Kind of like how white people co-opt other people's culture for their own all the time--just as one would expect from an oppressive majority--and cops, being cops and therefore being around gang members a lot and seeing what they have done whenever the press is around, co-opted that too as both an oppressive fuck you to minorities as well as a "shout out" to anyone in their particular über gang.

Welcome to the internet, where one thing can also be two things.

Is it just me or is the media overplaying the rioting? There has been looting and damage and fires, but just how much? MSNBC I think had a guy in DC, and the crowds late didn't seem too huge and the damage seemed limited, not small, but limited in numbers. They weren't torching cars, they torched a car.

Is it just me or is the media overplaying the rioting? There has been looting and damage and fires, but just how much? MSNBC I think had a guy in DC, and the crowds late didn't seem too huge and the damage seemed limited, not small, but limited in numbers. They weren't torching cars, they torched a car.

Well, some are evidently doing a hell of a lot more damage than others. Look, for example, at what a deeply concerned activist protester clearly angry about Floyd's unnecessary death allegedly did in Nashville:

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 1.21.56 PM.png

Where is all those photos (video captures?) coming from? Is this more of stupid idiots recording their own crimes thing?

Meanwhile, the Floyd family's lawyer says their independent autopsy report (conducted by Dr. Baden), shows death to be homicide, caused by asphyxiation and loss of blood flow to the brain:

1. An autopsy ordered and paid for by the family shysters is anything but independent.
2. I am not surprised that Dr. Bison, I mean Baden, came to that conclusion.
bison.jpg

1. An autopsy ordered and paid for by the family shysters is anything but independent.
2. I am not surprised that Dr. Bison, I mean Baden, came to that conclusion.
View attachment 28017

The county medical examiner concluded that the cop restraining Floyd contributed to his death. It’s in the affidavit that was signed by the judge to execute the arrest.

I look forward to your demonstration of the legal faults with citations.

Back
Top Bottom