• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Former Twitter star says America likely to get worse again

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
"It will only get worse," he predicted, saying "the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately."

If left unchecked, Trump speculated a grim future.

"Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not a great one! This should not be an attempt by the Biden Administration to suppress the accountability of a dishonest election. That cannot be allowed to happen, nor can the events of the Presidential Election," he said.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-predicts-america-worse-voting-211200444.html

...a narcissistic self-fulfilling prophecy.

Pathetic pleading of a desperate narcissist and twice impeached former president.

He may no longer be on Twitter but he is living rent-free in some heads in here.

This is a former president continuing to foment anger and distrust of the system with continual lies.

A former president with millions of deluded followers.

This is not nothing.

This is dangerous insanity.

You can ask the people who tried to protect members of Congress at the Capitol from this madness.

He may no longer be on Twitter but he is living rent-free in some heads in here.

Says the guy who posts every little thing some unknown muslim and/or black person does wrong.

Bonespurs and his psycophants are still a grave danger to US democracy.

Yeah, the fact that he's a former president whose crimeing sprees we are only now getting more information about is not really a big deal.

OH, look at this: twice-impeached former president Shitforbrains who abused his office to the fullest extent of his power, is the subject of breaking news yet again.

And again.

And again.

We'd fucking love for twice-impeached former president to go the fuck away.

Says the guy who posts every little thing some unknown muslim and/or black person does wrong.

Word.
It really can’t hold a candle to the homies living in Derec’s head.
And the very real threat of Trumpism should be on everyone’s mind. At least every freedom living American.

This is what happens when your news diet consists of outrage over blacks and muslims (and black muslims) who have insignificant power and influence. You tend to ignore the one guy who leads a political party that consistently represents about half of America's voters. You might want to check how the political careers of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Liz Cheney are tracking and then continue to assert that Trump is not relevant.

And yes, I deliberately chose two women as my examples.

This is what happens when your news diet consists of outrage over blacks and muslims (and black muslims) who have insignificant power and influence. You tend to ignore the one guy who leads a political party that consistently represents about half of America's voters. You might want to check how the political careers of Marjorie Taylor Greene and Liz Cheney are tracking and then continue to assert that Trump is not relevant.

IF ONLY he were not fucking relevant. Derec thinks tEh LeFt is a bunch of sirens luring him back and keeping him relevant. He would of course stfu and sit down and quit continuing to dog whistle his base and re-energizing those delusional, violent fucks to another insurrection if only we trump haters would stop wishing him into existence.

So, the GOP is bowing to the will of Trump still... and he is living in the heads of the left-wing?

They're all living rent free in some heads here, which of course speaks to their very big brains. :huggs:

It's paranoia and a whole lot more. :D

The thing that tastes really nasty and makes you vomit when you drink it is the thing you remember most.

The mere thought of that nasty drink makes you a little nauseous.

The memory of that nasty drink is strong and deep.

That is how it is with survival.

You remember best that which makes you feel the worst so you more easily avoid it.

Thus the specter of Trump and his constant lies and real danger to democracy does occupy a deep place in the minds of people that are honest and ethical and moral.

It's not like Trump isn't living rent free in the heads of conservatives, either. At least he lives rent free in my head because I always keep in mind that he must not be allowed to hold office again. I would be perfectly happy if my head was the only place he lived, rent free or otherwise. With conservatives, they are affording him that space in their heads rent free so they can figure out how to best stroke his ego and put him back in office. Once again, they show no capacity for self awareness when they say such idiotic things like "Trump is living rent free in your head".

Says the guy who posts every little thing some unknown muslim and/or black person does and then twists the story around and chooses a distorted headline to make it sound wrong.

FIFY

The thing that tastes really nasty and makes you vomit when you drink it is the thing you remember most.

The mere thought of that nasty drink makes you a little nauseous.

The memory of that nasty drink is strong and deep.

That is how it is with survival.

You remember best that which makes you feel the worst so you more easily avoid it.

Thus the specter of Trump and his constant lies and real danger to democracy does occupy a deep place in the minds of people that are honest and ethical and moral.

So true. My mind is boggled in the face of those who would just wave a hand and say "so what, it's over". If I set your house on fire, and it eventually burned itself out, "so what, it's over", right?

With conservatives, they are affording him that space in their heads rent free so they can figure out how to best stroke his ego and put him back in office.

Small sacrifice. It's not like the space in conservatives' heads is a high rent district.

Back
Top Bottom