• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fox News Finally Finds A Case Of Treeson

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.

The massive All-American Christmas Tree outside Fox News’ New York City headquarters was seriously damaged in a fire early Wednesday and police say they arrested the man accused of sparking the flames.

Fox News security spotted the suspect, later identified as Craig Tamanaha, climbing the 50-foot-tall tree at the center of Fox Square just after midnight. The Sixth Avenue and 48th Street location is in the heart of Midtown.

NYPD officers arrived at the scene and saw the suspect running from the location. They took him into custody before filing charges that included criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and arson. City firefighters managed to extinguish the blaze.

Crews will rebuild the tree this month, Fox News has confirmed.

See! There *IS* a war against Christmas. Fox has been right all along!!!11

See! There *IS* a war against Christmas. Fox has been right all along!!!11
Christians have been waging it for centuries.

Real Christians know that Dec. 25th was a date chosen to coincide with pagan rituals. All that greenery and presents and decorating and feasting is totally pagan.

Nothing to do with the Birth of Jesus.

Tom

I like how it says crews will rebuild the tree "this month". Umm yeah... Xmas is "this month".

Curious if it was leftist anti-Fox action or alt-right / taking the horse dewormer anti-Fox action.

Tamanaha, 49, had three prior arrests: two for drug possession and one for public intoxication. He was said to be homeless with a last known address in Brooklyn.

The guy was homeless so maybe he was cold and he wanted to start a fire. /s. Seriously, it sounds like a person with mental health or substance abuse problems lit that fire. It doesn't really sound political. Oh wait. Everything is political according to some members of IIDB. :)

Tamanaha, 49, had three prior arrests: two for drug possession and one for public intoxication. He was said to be homeless with a last known address in Brooklyn.

The guy was homeless so maybe he was cold and he wanted to start a fire. /s. Seriously, it sounds like a person with mental health or substance abuse problems lit that fire. It doesn't really sound political. Oh wait. Everything is political according to some members of IIDB. :)
The guy has some mental health issues. Reportedly he was screaming about parents having sex with their kids while the cops were taking him away.

I'd argue that considering how many people jumped onto the, "See? This is what we've been talking about! The left hates Christmas!" bandwagon - yes, everything is fucking political nowadays. Big Bird agrees with me too, by the way.

I'm just fucking amazed no one has tried to blame it on antifa, George Soros or CRT yet. That's not a joke. I half (or more than half) expected that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom