• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fruit Ninja (XBox Kinect) - need a substitute!

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
XBox Kinect has a game called Fruit Ninja. And for some stupid hacker reason that I couldn't care less about, it's no longer ablo to play offline. Since we can't play online, I'm very sneering at Xbox for this.

No I won't sign on. So give me some idea for what game to play instead!

Anyone here an XBox Kinect aficionado?

I think Kinect, on the Xbox 360 is pretty meh, played a few exercise games with it, along with Kinect Adventures. On the Xbox One it's more powerful, but I've barely scratched the surface of what that version can do. I wouldn't call myself an aficionado.

I just looked at the Amazon.com site on the game, and it says you have to download it to your hard drive from Xbox Live. Amazon also says they don't know when, or if, it will be available again on their website. If you're not willing to sign in, there's not much that can be done there. I don't know if they sell it on a disc.

I'd advise that you look at various sites or stores that sell video games, and find something you'd probably like. What other things interest you? It may help others to respond.

Gee, a console manufacturer doing shitty things to strong-arm people into paying their stupid monthly fee?

*gasp*

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Gee, a console manufacturer doing shitty things to strong-arm people into paying their stupid monthly fee?

*gasp*

There is a free version of Xbox Live. They used to call it Silver. It doesn't have as many features as Xbox Live Gold, but you do have the ability to use the Xbox Live Marketplace, in the same fashion a person with Xbox Live Gold can.

*gasp*

There is a free version of Xbox Live. They used to call it Silver. It doesn't have as many features as Xbox Live Gold, but you do have the ability to use the Xbox Live Marketplace, in the same fashion a person with Xbox Live Gold can.

Or I could just not own a console in the first place. Then I don't have to worry about being pressured into paying a monthly fee or any of the other crap that goes along with those live services.

Or I could just not own a console in the first place. Then I don't have to worry about being pressured into paying a monthly fee or any of the other crap that goes along with those live services.

No one said you couldn't but that doesn't change the fact that there is a free version that you can get with that specific console.

I'd advise that you look at various sites or stores that sell video games, and find something you'd probably like. What other things interest you? It may help others to respond.

Yes, that's what I'm hoping, find a different game that has the same fun.

What we want to do is high energy slashing arm movements. Preferably without blood. Our needs are not complex. :)

- - - Updated - - -

We don't have internet capability with the XBox, so that's why I'm looking for a different game now that they've disabled this one that we liked.

Back
Top Bottom