• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gaetz & Greene - Money to burn away

Gaetz snortin’ coke off the butt cheeks of 16 and 17 year old girls, gets $1+ million in a single quarter.

Gaetz and Green just discovered that Trumpism doesn't scale. They took their Trumplite program on the road and couldn't sell it.

I'm not entirely sure fuckheads like Gaetz and Greene have a political motive in this. They're carrying on like the reprehensible trust fund babies that they are looking for a new avenue to get some disposable income. The tour itself might have bombed but I suspect they pocketed some bank out of all this.

In that aspect, Trumpism does scale. It's not as if Republicans have values to campaign for, so grifting supporters realistically is all they've got.

Gaetz and Green just discovered that Trumpism doesn't scale. They took their Trumplite program on the road and couldn't sell it.

I can't explain it because to me the guy is a cheap con man but Trump has psychological control over millions of Americans.

The stupid and angry and resentful and racist have a hero.

Trump is a once in a lifetime psychopath.

No other Republican can do what he does.

Part of it is his cult thinks Trump is a successful businessman.

He is a successful con man that had been handed hundreds of millions from his daddy and made hundreds of millions more doing a fake TV show.

That's his success.

I'm not entirely sure fuckheads like Gaetz and Greene have a political motive in this. They're carrying on like the reprehensible trust fund babies that they are looking for a new avenue to get some disposable income. The tour itself might have bombed but I suspect they pocketed some bank out of all this.

In that aspect, Trumpism does scale. It's not as if Republicans have values to campaign for, so grifting supporters realistically is all they've got.
They spent millions, so that money went somewhere. These people are conning the very people that love them so much. Their followers are the dumbest things you can find living under rocks.

I'm not entirely sure fuckheads like Gaetz and Greene have a political motive in this. They're carrying on like the reprehensible trust fund babies that they are looking for a new avenue to get some disposable income. The tour itself might have bombed but I suspect they pocketed some bank out of all this. .

We'll have to see if they continue the tours or quit. If they continue, it's either:
a) money doesn't matter to them, they're getting the message out. Which is not Trumperism.
b) some of the money they're 'losing' is just being laundered. Renting tour busses from their campaigns for 3x what the campaign is paying, say, or something. Which is true Trumperism.

If they quit, or if one of them quits, due to money losses:
c) It wa$ Trumperi$m at it$ heart, but without the fine$$e.

There are so many better ways of grifting than begging for donations.
I wonder how many $45 Official Trump cards they sold. That's pretty darn dark money.
Tom

Here's the new method:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BIwVXIc7fA[/youtube]

I don't know if this is a grift or just outright masturbation. Definitely not safe for work or children regardless.

I hate myself.

I'm not entirely sure fuckheads like Gaetz and Greene have a political motive in this. They're carrying on like the reprehensible trust fund babies that they are looking for a new avenue to get some disposable income. The tour itself might have bombed but I suspect they pocketed some bank out of all this. .

We'll have to see if they continue the tours or quit. If they continue, it's either:
a) money doesn't matter to them, they're getting the message out. Which is not Trumperism.
b) some of the money they're 'losing' is just being laundered. Renting tour busses from their campaigns for 3x what the campaign is paying, say, or something. Which is true Trumperism.

If they quit, or if one of them quits, due to money losses:
c) It wa$ Trumperi$m at it$ heart, but without the fine$$e.

I think the only question is how much of it is being diverted.

Here's the new method:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BIwVXIc7fA[/youtube]

I don't know if this is a grift or just outright masturbation. Definitely not safe for work or children regardless.

I hate myself.

To me it's all just mental masturbation :D

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0PpKFtn5_I[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom