• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gems from 2025

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Been scanning some of the 900 pages and thought maybe it's a good idea to start a thread for collecting quotes from the document.
It's very fertile ground - one is almost guaranteed to find something...uh .. interesting in about every fourth page or so. Let's try to keep it down to one quote per post. Here's one to start us off:

"never again should CDC officials be allowed to
say in their official capacity that school children “should be” masked or vaccinated"

That's a real beauty because it combines the deplorable imperiousness of RW "thinkers" with the ignorance and mendacity of Donald Trump.

ETA: Here's a link to the Goldmine of Republican Stupidity

Here on IIDB, I tried to start a thread on the summary-of-a-summary 20 point campaign motto version Trump has on his website, and response was still a universal, bipartisan "we're not reading that!" Ain't no one reading a 900 page book. Not even most of the people who "wrote" it, I quite suspect.

Here on IIDB, I tried to start a thread on the summary-of-a-summary 20 point campaign motto version Trump has on his website, and response was still a universal, bipartisan "we're not reading that!" Ain't no one reading a 900 page book. Not even most of the people who "wrote" it, I quite suspect.
Don't have to read all of it. A casual perusal is all you need to give you the gist of what the document is all about.

Don't have to read all of it. A casual perusal is all you need to give you the gist of what the document is all about.
The problem is the ones who need to understand it dismiss it at crying wolf, extremists rather than what The Felon is going to do.

After all, their anointed one certainly wouldn't be associated with evil!

article said:
What’s new is how many Christians now seem convinced that God has anointed a specific leader who, like those prophets of old, is prepared to defeat the forces of evil and redeem the country. And that leader is running for president.

Back
Top Bottom