• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GOP Christian Warrior By Day, BD/SM Vampire Rape Role Player By Night

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/04/gop-christian-warrior-by-day-bdsm.html#disqus_thread

jeckyll-and-hyde-russ-300x311.jpg

Florida newspapers are going nuts about Jacob Rush, a conservative Christian, former sheriff's deputy and "straight shooter" who is running for the US House. Rush's campaign to unseat Tea Party freshman Rep. Ted Yoho is in turmoil after a Yoho supporter tipped the local media about Rush's hobby as a live-action role player in scenarios that include vampires, BD/SM, and rape fantasies.

Larpers! Whatcha gonna do. I know people who dress up for the Renn Fair and stay in character for 10 days. This usually includes not bathing the entire time.

Hey! He's just a LARPer. Big deal.

What he do in his spare time is his business alone. Just because he's in to BDSM and roleplay rape fantasy doesn't mean he's a rapist.
I thought we're against this kind of judgement. Just because he's a Republican doesn't mean it's OK.

He'd have to explain a lot to his own party, though. Poor guy.

Hey! He's just a LARPer. Big deal.

What he do in his spare time is his business alone. Just because he's in to BDSM and roleplay rape fantasy doesn't mean he's a rapist.
I thought we're against this kind of judgement. Just because he's a Republican doesn't mean it's OK.

He'd have to explain a lot to his own party, though. Poor guy.

Second this. If he's being a hypocrite in some fashion then have at him but otherwise, so what?

Back
Top Bottom