• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hardest Working POTUS Evah!

Opoponax

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Apathetic Atheist
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/trump-schedule-executive-time

From the Article:

Last Tuesday’s schedule, for instance, reportedly included a whopping nine hours of “Executive Time,” or triple the time that was allotted for actual work. Trump’s first commitment of the day came at 1 P.M., and while he had a 30-minute call with C.E.O.s here and a quick briefing and dinner with senior military leaders there, the rest of the day consisted of doing whatever the hell he wanted, sometimes for stretches as long as two hours and 45 minutes. (What he wanted, apparently, was to trash Puerto Rico’s elected officials and tweet clips of himself fear-mongering about immigrants.) And while Tuesday included more free time than any other day that week, it was in no way an outlier...

From Trump:
I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. You don’t have time to take time off.

From the Article:
Last week’s schedules are remarkably light on policy discussions. The president spent a little more than two hours of his week in policy briefings, according to the schedules, and he was scheduled to receive the President’s Daily Brief on just two of the five days reviewed.

From Trump:
Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?

I don't know what else to add. That's the thing about this fuckstick. His slime covered shittyness is self-evident. He's a lazy trust fund kid who hates to work. He likes the adoration that comes with being rich and famous, but that whole working hard for it thing just ain't his cuppa tea.

And no one with two or more brain cells is the least bit surprised by this.

The MAGAbots will insist it's fake news, however....proving my point. ;)

From the Article:

From Trump:

From the Article:
Last week’s schedules are remarkably light on policy discussions. The president spent a little more than two hours of his week in policy briefings, according to the schedules, and he was scheduled to receive the President’s Daily Brief on just two of the five days reviewed.

From Trump:
Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?

I don't know what else to add. That's the thing about this fuckstick. His slime covered shittyness is self-evident. He's a lazy trust fund kid who hates to work. He likes the adoration that comes with being rich and famous, but that whole working hard for it thing just ain't his cuppa tea.

Isn't this a good thing? He'll get much less done/accomplished this way. What is really scary is someone with Trump's agenda and ideology but extremely competent as president.

Isn't this a good thing? He'll get much less done/accomplished this way. What is really scary is someone with Trump's agenda and ideology but extremely competent as president.
No, this is just as scary. All his appointees running around pursuing their own agendas with no adult supervision.
Not that supervision would bring accountability...

What is really scary is someone with Trump's agenda and ideology but extremely competent as president.

Right? Can you imagine someone with e.g. Reagan's* charisma, knowledge of government processes, and Trump's agenda? Whatever Trump and the slimy remora currently in power wish to do would've been done a year ago, and this upcoming election would've already been suspended.

*Reagan was very well liked, very quick witted, was governor of California, and a legitimate actor who knew how to play to the camera. I say this because I know a lot of people here are repulsed merely by the mention of his name. I don't wish to get into an argument about Reagan, I'm only using him as an example.

The deplorable response to this is to boast that he's so competent that all he needs is a few hours and that all other Presidents just couldn't handle the job the way he can.

His incompetence proves his competence.

They all need to be jettisoned into the sun.

And no one with two or more brain cells is the least bit surprised by this.

The MAGAbots will insist it's fake news, however....proving my point. ;)

No, not a claim of Fake News... You see, he doesn't NEED to work that hard. That's how good he is.

address that... I wanna hear 3 talking points no longer than 2 sentences each and does not have any SAT words in it or the need for any prior knowledge, that would effectively counter that claim. note that "nuh-uh" is not a counter... neither is just rolling your eyes and laughing awkwardly.

Now do it for this claim: The President is so smart and effective, he NEEDS all of that downtime to juice back up and solve the rest of the world's problems in the next go.

This is a good exercise for your team.

I'm in favour of Trump having most of the day off for executive time. The alternative is that he'd be in the office making decisions.

No, not a claim of Fake News... You see, he doesn't NEED to work that hard. That's how good he is.

address that... I wanna hear 3 talking points no longer than 2 sentences each and does not have any SAT words in it or the need for any prior knowledge, that would effectively counter that claim. note that "nuh-uh" is not a counter... neither is just rolling your eyes and laughing awkwardly.

Now do it for this claim: The President is so smart and effective, he NEEDS all of that downtime to juice back up and solve the rest of the world's problems in the next go.

2lc2jt.jpg

From the Article:

From Trump:

From the Article:

From Trump:

An excellent point. Better that he's a lazy fuckwad with a shitty work ethic than a criminal mastermind.....which is why he was a better choice for President than Hillary. :)

View attachment 18486

My instinct says you may be on to something.

Sadly, my intelligence fails me. I do not understand.

View attachment 18486

He's ridiculing you without having the spine to post it in words. I love memes, but if one is going to attack another person, they should have the fucking balls to say so clearly and directly, memes or not.

FWIW, context is everything: http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7057702/stefan-karl-stefansson-memes
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/stefan-karl-stefansson-robbie-rotten

Second FWIW, I will make one for RWNJs when the time is right <---see what I did there? :)
2lcjen.jpg

He's ridiculing you without having the spine to post it in words. I love memes, but if one is going to attack another person, they should have the fucking balls to say so clearly and directly, memes or not.

FWIW, context is everything: http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7057702/stefan-karl-stefansson-memes

Second FWIW, I will make one for RWNJs when the time is right <---see what I did there? :)

aa57f6e985906bf82c22314b955b94a10cd7bd9c3d52d5ac02c2b45d823896c1.jpg

View attachment 18496

Thanks for your number. :)

QED.png

View attachment 18492

wow. Thank you for educating me. What a sad story. Cancer is really terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't believe the person that threw that my way was really thinking about what they were saying. I forgive... and forget.... but mostly just forget, actually.

"Hardest Working POTUS Evah!"

I think you mis-spelled "jerking".

wow. Thank you for educating me. What a sad story. Cancer is really terrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't believe the person that threw that my way was really thinking about what they were saying. I forgive... and forget.... but mostly just forget, actually.

I've prayed to the FSM several times for Bonespurs to get ass cancer. Sadly, I believe the FSM will be no more effective than any other god.

I'm in favour of Trump having most of the day off for executive time. The alternative is that he'd be in the office making decisions.

Seconded. His Flatulence is a negative for America. Therefore the less he does the better.

- - - Updated - - -

"Hardest Working POTUS Evah!"

I think you mis-spelled "jerking".

No, he misspelled "wanking".

Back
Top Bottom