• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Help improve this perpetual motion machine!

I already knew you can't read the subtext.

Valid logic can support both rational irrational thought. All depends on the hypothesis.

It us illogical to try r to make a PPM work or 'improve it'. It is irrational.

I am taking my company SB Perpetual Motion Machines public. We are on the verge of a breakthrough. Anyone want to buy stock?

What is evidence of your profound irrationality is your persistance in not understanding the actual question asked and in opting instead for a red herring.

You are just one of a bunch of people like that here. You're not even remarkable in that. You're all pathetic, though.
EB

I have found over the years everybody deep down inside wants to be an engineer.

How would you know "deep down" if you don't understand questions and can't read subtexts?

Sounds like you always wanted to be a folk psychologist, deep down.
EB

How would you know "deep down" if you don't understand questions and can't read subtexts?

Sounds like you always wanted to be a folk psychologist, deep down.
EB

Get yourself a lab coat and carry a calculator in the pocket. Anyone who spends a career in the competitive and political technology industry becomes a practical psychologist and politician.

Philosophically it is an old principle, to understand others first understand yourself.

'Philosopher know thyself'.

BTW I'd take a comparison with Bob Dylan as an insult. He was a good entertainer, but his image was a crafted fraud. He was in it for the money, quite mainstream capitalist in the end. As were all the counterculture icons from the 60s.

Back
Top Bottom