• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hey, a Balitmore prosecutor even "you know who" would like!

ksen

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinist
Shouldn't prosecutors and police officers be able to discuss the merits of a criminal complaint (and credibility of a complainant) without it being published everywhere so that feminazis can be all outraged that not every rape accuser is believed without qualification*.

From the article:
“This data suggests that BPD is keeping the majority of its rape cases in an ‘open’ status, thus drastically reducing the rate of its rape cases closed as ‘unfounded,’ ” the authors wrote, “and creating the illusion of having made meaningful reforms to its procedures for identifying and classifying sexual assault.”
This artificial reduction in numbers of "unfounded" cases means that feminazis can pretend that false rape accusations are more rare than they really are. So is DOJ going to force local police to arrest and prosecute all those accused of rape no matter the evidence and no matter how credible the accuser is?

Sexual assault remains prevalent in the United States. Nearly 1 in 5 women have reported rape, according to the latest DOJ statistics.
Bullshit. The reported rape rate in the US is 28.6 per 100,000 per year. For the "1 in 5" to be true an average woman would have to live 700 years. But nobody has ever accused feminazis of being able to comprehend statistics.

* except those accusing Bill Clinton. Those are the only rape accusers allowed to be called "conniving little whores" by the Matriarchy.

Bullshit. The reported rape rate in the US is 28.6 per 100,000 per year. For the "1 in 5" to be true an average woman would have to live 700 years.

Since women are life-sucking, vampire whores they typically do live to be well over 700 years old.

Btw, thanks for not disappointing!

I can certainly agree with that. But testing DNA is only one step in the investigation. It can tell you whose genetic material was found where (if you have something to compare it with that is) but how that material got there is not solved by a DNA test.
That's why good police work is still necessary, including not believing every accuser without qualification.

I can certainly agree with that. But testing DNA is only one step in the investigation. It can tell you whose genetic material was found where (if you have something to compare it with that is) but how that material got there is not solved by a DNA test.

"Detroit has linked crimes to 188 serial rapists from testing just the first 18% of its backlogged kits."

http://www.endthebacklog.org/

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emoticon-000073-large.gif

Medicine Man, DNA can only show who contributed the sample as it were. It cannot tell if it was consensual sex or rape. You need other evidence to establish that.

Medicine Man, DNA can only show who contributed the sample as it were. It cannot tell if it was consensual sex or rape. You need other evidence to establish that.

Did you ignore the part that said "serial rapists"?

I already said I was in favor of "ending the backlog". That still doesn't change the fact that you need other evidence.

Remember the beginning of the thread? Where a prosecutor was faulted because he disbelieved an accuser after talking to her. That's part of what investigators and prosecutors are supposed to do - determine credibility of somebody making an accusation of a crime.

I already said I was in favor of "ending the backlog". That still doesn't change the fact that you need other evidence.

Remember the beginning of the thread? Where a prosecutor was faulted because he disbelieved an accuser after talking to her. That's part of what investigators and prosecutors are supposed to do - determine credibility of somebody making an accusation of a crime.

I never knew it was the job of prosecutors and investigators to call someone reporting a rape a "conniving little whore".

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I say again, did you ignore the part of his quote that said "serial rapists"?

The DNA evidence in these 21 cases matched to the DNA profiles of suspected offenders involved in at least one other rape case, according to ClickOn Detroit. In some cases, the evidence matched to the DNA in up to five other cases, according to the article.

But you go right on minimizing rape

So....how often would someone have to be accused, of rape, for them to be awarded the official-title??

police-smiley-emoticon.gif

I never knew it was the job of prosecutors and investigators to call someone reporting a rape a "conniving little whore".
Well if the shoe fits.
latest

Or if you prefer.
image027.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So....how often would someone have to be accused, of rape, for them to be awarded the official-title??

View attachment 7860

Accusations themselves are not proving guilt.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not minimizing rape. I am just saying that you need evidence to convict somebody. And what do serial rapists in Detroit have to do with "conniving little whore" in Baltimore?

Accusations themselves are not proving guilt.

OH! You mean sort of like you accusing #BLM of being involved in the Milwaukee riots does not prove they are guilty of anything?

I am not minimizing rape. I am just saying that you need evidence to convict somebody. And what do serial rapists in Detroit have to do with "conniving little whore" in Baltimore?

You tell me, Derec. You are the one who thinks what one person said in another state many years ago has any bearing on a current event in Milwaukee

Back
Top Bottom