• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary sex scandal

Jesus so many people believe anything as long as it's posted on the internet. The stupidity of Americans never ceases to amaze me.

SLD
So, you don't believe it? then why do you (americans in gerneral) believe everything they say about other stuff like "Russia this, Russia that"?

Well, you check the website's About Page. See who's running it. Who wrote what is in question. Google that person. What organizations does the individual belong to. Anything else you can dig up, yada, yada, yada. And then make your determination as to whether you want to take it on board or round file it. In the end, we all push the "I believe" button. It just a matter of how much work you want to do beforehand.

Making sweeping generalizations about an entire nation is pretty stupid.

So, you don't believe it? then why do you (americans in gerneral) believe everything they say about other stuff like "Russia this, Russia that"?

Well, you check the website's About Page. See who's running it. Who wrote what is in question. Google that person. What organizations does the individual belong to. Anything else you can dig up, yada, yada, yada. And then make your determination as to whether you want to take it on board or round file it. In the end, we all push the "I believe" button. It just a matter of how much work you want to do beforehand.
So it's all about preconceptions.
Making sweeping generalizations about an entire nation is pretty stupid.

I was not the one who made the generalizations.

Here's part of the email... judge for yourself (highlights added): https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
>> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
>> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
>> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
>> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure.
And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
>> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
>> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
>> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

What? You read a letter that says that they will bring their children so they can play in the pool and you read sex into it!

Why???

Isn't it obvious? Those tailing words 'al fresco' just give it away. It is one of those nude parties where they are going to do naughty things. :diablotin:

PS must be the kind of site where my in-laws learned that Hillary intentionally sold weapons to ISIS. It's in Wikileaks I tell ya....dah true.

From the Deep Web

World Net Daily (wnd.com) confirms that Alex Jones (Infowars.com) reports that House GOP to investigate Obama and Clinto to determine how much coercion thay applied to MLB to get the Cubs to win the Series before Obama leaves office

Commisioner Rob Manfred to be subpoenad

MLB may loose exemption if they don't cooperate

That's on the web now...lol...

Later,
ElectEngr

Last edited:
Hey, the polls have Ohio going for Trump. If Cleveland wanted to have Obama muscle the system for them, they needed to step the fuck up and do their quid for the pro quo. I mean, is the concept of pay-for-play somehow difficult to understand?

Where? How? Context?
A loose phrase out of context says nothing.

Here's part of the email... judge for yourself (highlights added): https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
>> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
>> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
>> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
>> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
>> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
>> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
>> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

forget the kids, there is a bigger scam here... They are planning on moving the SUN!
Don' them Dems know you can't be messing with the cosmos like that!!?!?

- - - Updated - - -

but you denied it.
I did not deny anything.

YOU JUST DENIED THAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom