• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How can people entertain/believe the idea that Trump's COVID-19 infection is a hoax?

A list of Trumps lies from his rally last night.

Anyone who takes what trump says at face value without confirmation is a fool. But hey, that's what metaphor wants us to do.

No, anyone who believes Trump would fake having COVID-19 when he didn't is a fool.

No, it means you have more trust in Trump than others. I suggest you give him a big sloppy kiss. Trump said he wanted it at his rally.

He's not my type.

I provided evidence that thousands believed it.

WOW! That would be hundredths of one percent. Sooo ... ninety nine point something percent actually believe the serial liar this time?

What a whining performance by Meta.

#SAD

My Congressman (Posey) is a Birther. So is Trump. QANON is sending a slew of folks to the House of Representatives under the Republican label. If people want to question a known liar when he makes a big announcement after a shitty debate and while is campaign manager is in Florida getting Baker-Acted... I'd say it if justified and fair.

I provided evidence that thousands believed it.

WOW! That would be hundredths of one percent. Sooo ... ninety nine point something percent actually believe the serial liar this time?

What a whining performance by Meta.

#SAD

I didn't realize liking a tweet is the exact same thing as irrationally believing in conspiracy. Huh?

Back
Top Bottom