• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

..and that Hindu temple is open to Hindus and non-Hindus alike, so spending government time and money on it wasn't discriminatory at all. :rolleyesa:
Most Hindu temples are open to all, really no one cares who enters the temple, there is no guard system.
The Ayodhya temple was built on donation money. Government did not spend anything for the construction of the temple.
Sure, government has spent money on city infrastructure since tourism has increased hundred-folds.

Putin isn't interested in a peace that leaves Ukraine not under Russian control. And Russia has demonstrated genocidal desires towards Ukraine (and has done so in the past: Holodomor.) What's there to talk about, exactly how they will be offering themselves up for killing??
OK, don't talk, continue the war, hardly affects us. It is for Ukrainians to think about.
Israel can possibly eradicate Hamas, can Ukranians eradicate Russia?
Even in case of Israel, if Hamas is eradicated, there will still be Hezbollah, Houtis, Iran and Palestinians.

Because I do not think the war has been easy for Russia

Easy?
I suppose they thought it would be easy to walk in and seize the country snd its resources. But the people whose Country it is, you know, THE OWNERS - are not following that script.
So yeah, tough shit. Go home.

You haven't bowed down to Islamabad. That has caused attacks on your home (as in country, not personal.)
Who is asking Ukraine to bow down? I have said 'talk'.
Oh, yeah. Pakistan keeps on sending terrorists, we keep on killing them.
Soldiers die in line of duty. It is a fair price to pay for national safety. A war with Pakistan will mean more army deaths.
2023: "Moreover, this year the ratio of Security Forces to terrorists killed is 1:10 (1 military killed: 10 terrorists killed) in favor of the Security Forces."
We have had the National and local elections in Kashmir. By September, we will have the state elections too. Then Kashmir will be governed by the representatives selected by the people. At the moment in is under Central rule.
Government is thinking of removing army from anti-terrorist operations and handing them over to state police.

American M.O. regarding Russia is very simple. They go to border countries and ask simple question: "Who here hates Russia?" Once they find these people, they give them bags of money, declare them democrats, freedom fighters, etc and eventually one way or another get them into power. And these people don't even have to really hate Russia, all they need to do is to play the role. You really think Baltic States governments hate Russia? Bullshit, they all have/had business in Russia.
Projection. Because this is exactly what Russia has been doing for decades.

Why should I not expect Russia to continue to behave like Russia has behaved so far?
Because I do not think the war has been easy for Russia.
If Russia wants peace they could just walk away and would immediately have peace.

Thus Russia isn't willing to accept a status quo ante settlement. And anything else is death for Ukraine and likely many of it's people.

You haven't bowed down to Islamabad. That has caused attacks on your home (as in country, not personal.)
Who is asking Ukraine to bow down? I have said 'talk'.
Oh, yeah. Pakistan keeps on sending terrorists, we keep on killing them.
Soldiers die in line of duty. It is a fair price to pay for national safety. A war with Pakistan will mean more army deaths.
2023: "Moreover, this year the ratio of Security Forces to terrorists killed is 1:10 (1 military killed: 10 terrorists killed) in favor of the Security Forces."
You're not rebutting me at all.

You are supporting a course of action that will cause attacks on your home. Why is that ok for India but not for Ukraine?

You are supporting a course of action that will cause attacks on your home. Why is that ok for India but not for Ukraine?
Why should I rebut everything you say? Pakistan will do that anyway, it is necessary for the domination of their military. Local recruitment has gone down in Kashmir. They have found democratic India as the best choice. Even people of Pakistan occupied Kashmir are now agitating to join India where they see prosperity and equal treatment. Pakistan military would have to send more and more of their own citizens as terrorists, and they do not care about it. Hate for India is in their Madarsas and school books right from primary levels.

Why should I rebut everything you say? Pakistan will do that anyway, it is necessary for the domination of their military. Local recruitment has gone down in Kashmir. They have found democratic India as the best choice. Even people of Pakistan occupied Kashmir are now agitating to join India where they see prosperity and equal treatment. Pakistan military would have to send more and more of their own citizens as terrorists, and they do not care about it. Hate for India is in their Madarsas and school books right from primary levels.
The question is why you love Putin and hate Ukraine. Why the double standard? Are you afraid of other people enjoying freedom?

necessitated by expansion of enemy's influence.
WTF????
I guess if India gains outsized “influence” you’ll be okay with the US or Russia invading and murdering y’all. It’ll be NECESSITATED!
Influence is gained through credibility. Russia can’t stand the fact that Ukraine and their leadership are more credible than Putler and his minions.

Back
Top Bottom