• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Just tell them that you are ready to talk (- the NATO advisors) and they will stop.
No, that's no longer an option.
You must just laugh your ass off at all the people who think that Russia wants a peace in Ukraine! I'm sure you agree that it's not coming. So the west needs to tighten more sanctions; dramatically increase arms; further secure the Nato borders; and get ready for more war.
I want total complete subjugation of Ukraine. As for the west they can go and fuck themselves, no gas for them!

I am from Texas. We export large amounts of liquefied natural gas and make good money at filling the market that is boycotting Russian gas. It hurts Russia more than it hurts us.

Just tell them that you are ready to talk (- the NATO advisors) and they will stop.
No, that's no longer an option.
You must just laugh your ass off at all the people who think that Russia wants a peace in Ukraine! I'm sure you agree that it's not coming. So the west needs to tighten more sanctions; dramatically increase arms; further secure the Nato borders; and get ready for more war.
I want total complete subjugation of Ukraine. As for the west they can go and fuck themselves, no gas for them!

I am from Texas. We export large amounts of liquefied natural gas and make good money at filling the market that is boycotting Russian gas. It hurts Russia more than it hurts us.
Actually it does not hurt us, it hurts EU.
But yeah, nice of you to screw your allies.

Last edited:
Bombing purely civilian things is a war crime.
Taking out the power that runs something military is permitted. Taking out power that doesn't is not.
Geneva Convention? Discuss that after the war is over.
You can't win in Ukraine without starting WW3.
NATO will not want Ukraine to win. That will end the war. They want it to continue (indefinitely).
You keep repeating this. Why would Nato want to continue the war? You keep making this MAGA assertion with no evidence.

Back
Top Bottom