• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

And you think you can cross the nuclear line without the NATO powers shooting back??
You have crossed tons of (self imposed and not) red lines, now it's our time.
The western propaganda is picturing Putin as crazy. When in reality YOU are the crazy ones.
And you know all of that. You behave recklessly knowing well that Putin is not crazy to respond.
That is the problem.

I've hit the issue before, it has nothing to do with translation per se. The problem is the editor tries to preserve the editor state if you exit without saving.
No, that's NOT the issue here. That's not even issue. That was strictly speaking correct but somewhat unexpected behaviour. And it is a result of modern web frameworks where a lot of stuff is done inside the browser, not on the server.
Whoops! Oh No!

Barbos just noticed some weird behavior on the internet. It looks like he needs to report to the Alfabank gulag for a life's imprisonment Right Barbos? Oh well. ;)

And you think you can cross the nuclear line without the NATO powers shooting back??
The western propaganda is picturing Putin as crazy. When in reality YOU are the crazy ones.
And you know all of that. You behave recklessly knowing well that Putin is not crazy to respond.
That is the problem.
What fucking red line? Not a single Nato fighter has crossed into the Russia border. The West just wants to stop the Russian onslaught. Nato has expanded and the Russian borders are being greatly enhanced in order to stop Russian tanks. If you don't like defensive weapons on your border, then quit threatening everyone with invasion.

That is the problem.
What fucking red line? Not a single Nato fighter has crossed into the Russia border. The West just wants to stop the Russian onslaught. Nato has expanded and the Russian borders are being greatly enhanced in order to stop Russian tanks. If you don't like defensive weapons on your border, then quit threatening everyone with invasion.
The Russian fools are all puffed up with themselves. They are in no position to draw any lines, red or otherwise. If Trump is not elected, Russia will be too broke to light the fuse on any of their antique nukes. I doubt they want Moscow turned to a sheet of glass anyway, and Pootey probably doesn’t want his billion dollar Black Sea hangout leveled. But they can bluster like nobody’s business!

If Russia didn't have nukes, this war would've been over very quickly with a little assistance from NATO countries. The Russian military is an incompetent paper tiger that's gotten its ass kicked by what, on paper at least, should've been a relatively quick win. But now Putin's gotten himself into this mess with no way to back out without looking like an even bigger fool than he already does. Two+ years on and Russia still occupies less than 20% of Ukraine and have lost over 50% of their initial gains.

Fucking clowns.

Again, were it not for nukes, Russia would've been sent packing a year and half ago.

Again, were it not for nukes, Russia would've been sent packing a year and half ago
Completely idiotic claim.
Oh, I'd bet money on it if it were possible. What has the mighty Russian war machine accomplished against a much smaller, less armed foe?

It's gotten it's ass kicked. That's because Russian equipment is shit, their soldiers' training is shit, their logistics are shit, and their leadership is shit. The only reason that tinpot shit-heap of a country is taken seriously is because it has nukes.

Again, were it not for nukes, Russia would've been sent packing a year and half ago
Completely idiotic claim.
Oh, I'd bet money on it if it were possible. What has the mighty Russian war machine accomplished against a much smaller, less armed foe?

It's gotten it's ass kicked. That's because Russian equipment is shit, their soldiers' training is shit, their logistics are shit, and their leadership is shit. The only reason that tinpot shit-heap of a country is taken seriously is because it has nukes.
Russia aren't just fighting the Ukrainians, they are also fighting the Nazis, NATO, Ghengis Khan's and King Cyrus's hoarding armies, Thanos, and fourteen dozen Girl Scout Troops.

Today (May 2 2024) vis a 10 years anniversary of Odessa May 2 massacre, organized by ukro-nazi regime.

Last edited:
I noticed you failed to square your idiotic claims with other idiotic claims from EU regimes.
I don't owe you an explanation for a bullshit premise. It's not going to happen.

I noticed you failed to square your idiotic claims with other idiotic claims from EU regimes.
I don't owe you an explanation for a bullshit premise. It's not going to happen.
I am glad you agreed that your premise was bullshit.
But nevertheless, it would be nice if you explan.

Back
Top Bottom