• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

The New Atlas isn't a news agency
And that is bad, how?
It's one guy, a nobody, Brian Berletic, reporting from his mom's basement. He's also a conspiracy theorist.
You know awful lot about him.
It's pathetic that you use this kind of drivel to back up your claims
well, remember Azov Nazi and US Congress story? I learned it from his channel.
He has been consistently right and ALWAYS back up his claims.
Unlike you who mostly regurgitates MSM lies and brain-farts it here.

Ukro Navy (whatever it is) spokesperson said they are giving up trying to blow up Kerch Bridge :)
Apparently their inability to execute NATO generals wet dream finally dawned upon them.
So they now say it has no strategic importance. It never had, Russian forces have never used it. It was strictly for civilian use.
Ukro-nazi and their masters made it a symbol of Russian "aggression", assholes!
Now it's a symbol of NATO impotence.

Last edited:
President of Finland was complaining that USSR won in WW2. Is he a nazy?
Georgian president (french born and really not representing current Georgia) was also complaining that Russia won the war Georgia started (according to EU) in 2008.
I wonder when they start complaining that Russia won this war.
And Meloni despise Macron.
Yes, I watch this guy too, he makes great impressions of all the deplorables (Elensky, Scholz, Van Der Crazy, Trudeau, etc)
Polish russophobe Duda again gave a way their wet dream plan for breaking up Russia into pieces.
These poles, they can't over the fact how Polish Empire was dismantled.

And why is NYT making Putin look good?

Last edited:
The New Atlas isn't a news agency
And that is bad, how?
It's one guy, a nobody, Brian Berletic, reporting from his mom's basement. He's also a conspiracy theorist.
You know awful lot about him.

I googled. This guy is so insignificant he's not even featured on Media Biased Fact Check. This guy is a nobody. Any random loser just guessing would be just as good.

well, remember Azov Nazi and US Congress story? I learned it from his channel.
He has been consistently right and ALWAYS back up his claims.
Unlike you who mostly regurgitates MSM lies and brain-farts it here.

Yes, conspiracy theories like lifting stuff out of their context and spinning it into absurd narratives. And that makes him credible, why?

The fact that current Ukrainian patriots see WW2 Ukrianian Nazis as heroes in the Ukraine is NOT evidence that the current regime are Nazis. That's an absurd claim. During WW2 Ukrainians who opposed the Soviet government had exactly one side to join, the Nazis. That was their one option. Remember, the allies were allied with Russia. So they were not the friends of the Ukranian, freedom loving, people. The maxim, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", applies. Following the Holodomor, Ukrainians were very well motivated to join the Nazis. Perhaps they valued life under Nazism preferable to starving to death. During WW2 Finland allied with Germany for similar reasons. Yet, somehow nobody is accusing them of being Nazi today. It's an absurd claim. Tom of Finland fought alongside Nazis against the Russians in WW2. Nobody in their right mind would call his, incredibly gay ass, Nazi.

Your and Putin's claim of Ukrainian Nazism is ludicrous. It's also not backed up by any credible evidence. It's all bullshit taken out of context.

President of Finland was complaining that USSR won in WW2. Is he a nazy?

Georgian president (french born and really not representing current Georgia) was also complaining that Russia won the war Georgia started (according to EU) in 2008.
I wonder when they start complaining that Russia won this war.
And Meloni despise Macron.
Yes, I watch this guy too, he makes great impressions of all the deplorables (Elensky, Scholz, Van Der Crazy, Trudeau, etc)
Polish russophobe Duda again gave a way their wet dream plan for breaking up Russia into pieces.
These poles, they can't over the fact how Polish Empire was dismantled.

It is problematic that the allies were allied with Russia during WW2. USSR and Nazi Germany were similar regimes when it comes to brutality. The allies only allied with Russia because they felt they had to.

The fact that current Ukrainian patriots see WW2 Ukrianian Nazis as heroes in the Ukraine is NOT evidence that the current regime are Nazis. That's an absurd claim.
US Congress does not agree with you :)
Regime is not nazy, except most of their people are nazis, right.
"Hang all russians", that's not nazi, right.

It is problematic that the allies were allied with Russia during WW2. USSR and Nazi Germany were similar regimes when it comes to brutality. The allies only allied with Russia because they felt they had to.
Yes, US should have been allied with Nazi Germany and Nazy Finland. In other words it should have been EU/US/NATO against Russia in 1941. I hear you loud and clear.

I googled. This guy is so insignificant he's not even featured on Media Biased Fact Check. This guy is a nobody. Any random loser just guessing would be just as good.
He does not agree with you, therefore he is a loser.
What about Jeffrey Sachs? loser too?
And who is not loser? talking lying heads in MSM?

That's not why he's insignificant. He's insignificant because he doesn’t have better information than either of us. He's not a credible source.

Youtube is full of these guys.

Yes, US should have been allied with Nazi Germany and Nazy Finland. In other words it should have been EU/US/NATO against Russia in 1941. I hear you loud and clear.

You're a loony

It's worse than I thought. Scorch marks and speedboats

The New Atlas isn't a news agency. It's one guy, a nobody, Brian Berletic, reporting from his mom's basement. He's also a conspiracy theorist.

Please make more of an effort

This reminds me of the hunt for the ISIS recruitment network, and it turned out to be nothing but a bunch of European teenagers being edgy in their rooms posting videos on social media

But what's even more pathetic is that he won't stop doing it.

You're a loony
You are, cause that's what YOU suggested.

The New Atlas isn't a news agency. It's one guy, a nobody, Brian Berletic, reporting from his mom's basement. He's also a conspiracy theorist.

This reminds me of the hunt for the ISIS recruitment network, and it turned out to be nothing but a bunch of European teenagers being edgy in their rooms posting videos on social media

I don't see you stopping.

I don't see you stopping.

But why would he? You are the one who keeps posting bullshit. Moogly isn't.

You're a loony
You are, cause that's what YOU suggested.

No, I didn't.

That's not why he's insignificant. He's insignificant because he doesn’t have better information than either of us. He's not a credible source.

He never claimed that he IS a source of information. He is merely a source of commentary on sources you call credible.
Is US Congress credible source? Well, they said Azov were nazis.
He also once commented on EU politicians statements how it's OK to use nazis against Russia becasue nazis are good soldiers.

He never claimed that he IS a source of information. He is merely a source of commentary on sources you call credible.

Wow. Up to now I thought you are mildly interesting with access to some alternative side. But it turns out you're just signal boosting conspiracy theorists.

Now I lost interest in talking to you. I'm putting you on ignore. Enjoy

Wow. Up to now I thought you are mildly interesting with access to some alternative side. But it turns out you're just signal boosting conspiracy theorists.

Now I lost interest in talking to you. I'm putting you on ignore. Enjoy
Random incoherent outrage now?
I merely explained who this guy is. Because despite your initial proclamations of knowing him as a conspiracy theorist, he is not. He meticulously provides documentation which support his commentary.

Back
Top Bottom