• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

HUGE, EXPLOSIVE, GAME CHANGING Tape released by Omarosa!!!11! OMFG CLICKBAIT

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Former senior White House Aide, Omarosa Newman (who apparently is the only person referred to in reports by her first name???), has released a recording involving her and the President of the United States, and, step aside Gone with the Wind, it is a barn burner. Omarosa was on television on Sunday indicting that Trump was a racist and she finally had to speak out. She noted having recordings with the President. And the recording released this morning will blow your pants off.

article said:
Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Monday released a second recording from her time at the White House, purportedly of President Donald Trump appearing unaware that chief of staff John Kelly had fired her.

“Nobody even told me about it,” Trump says in the recording of a phone call that Newman says is from the day after she was fired from her White House communications post in December. “I didn’t know it. I didn’t know that. Goddammit. I don’t love you leaving at all.”

That's right, the President Donald Trump didn't know that Newman was fire....

Wait what?! Is she still going on about how she was fired?

Simply put, Newman is a fucking troll who belongs in the White House as much as Trump does. It really is a shame she was fired because she does belong by Trump's side, acting the racial shield. Seriously, she recorded a conversation in the Situation Room, which indicates a complete disregard for any protocol, indicating she didn't have any place in that building to begin with.

Hires the best people, yeah, right. The people that make Trump feel so good about himself type of best.

And shame on anyone buying this book. The person is clearly a snake. She has no moral high ground. Mariah Dillard has more geniune compassion than Newman.

President Trump responds in the only way he knows how... insults that betray that he knows how to hire people.
President Ellipses said:
Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!
I mean, there is just so much wrong with this pair of tweets.

1) Trump gave her job just because she was in tears, but knew she sucked ("not smart")
2) She never showed up to work
3) Kelly wanted to fire her, and despite her not being smart and not showing up, Trump wanted to "try working it out"
4) "because she only said GREAT things about me"

The eight words that should bury this Administration but won't.

5) Trump says he knew about it, when taped conversation that was released indicates he didn't. Again, Trump is lying about not farting on an elevator which was just farted in, and he's the only person on it!

So in a case when all that should have happened was this exposes how poorly the White House is staffed, becomes a story with legs because Trump just can't let anyone say anything bad about him, and he must insult back... regardless of how in the end, it does make him look worse and incapable of managing a Burger King, forget the White House.

So in a case when all that should have happened was this exposes how poorly the White House is staffed, becomes a story with legs because Trump just can't let anyone say anything bad about him it's not Russia.

FIFY :D

Oh, I agree entirely, Jimmy...

This is easy to correct, though. Just fire the stupid son of a bitch who hired her.

Excuse me, the 'fucking moron' who hired her.

:D

Last edited:
I've watched her in a couple interviews now and she seems to be a smart, level headed person.

I've watched her in a couple interviews now and she seems to be a smart, level headed person.
As Elixir said, "opportuntist". I wouldn't buy a car from this woman. Been working with Donald for a decade and all of a sudden she has an epiphany... right after she is fired and wants to cash in on a book?

Meanwhile:

President Ellipses said:
While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!
So ummm... while it isn't normal to post while drunk, and while I rather not be doing so, did you know Crystal Light has caffeine in it? And I'm certain that the Fake News Media will report on my drunkenness.

:thinking:

Did Trump have a point in that Tweet? What does "this is a modern day form of communication" mean with regards to... I suppose, hiring her?

As Elixir said, "opportuntist". I wouldn't buy a car from this woman. Been working with Donald for a decade and all of a sudden she has an epiphany... right after she is fired and wants to cash in on a book?

This entire administration is filled with opportunists.

While none of Jimmy's post is wrong, (she's a grifter and an opportunist), it doesn't change the fact that there is even more evidence showing 1) what a horrible person the trumpster fire is; 2) what a horrible president/leader he is; 3) how horrible he is at picking people, earning trust, and being generally not a dickhead.

In other words, more recordings of him being really shitty that won't matter to anyone. :/

While none of Jimmy's post is wrong, (she's a grifter and an opportunist), it doesn't change the fact that there is even more evidence showing 1) what a horrible person the trumpster fire is; 2) what a horrible president/leader he is; 3) how horrible he is at picking people, earning trust, and being generally not a dickhead.

In other words, more recordings of him being really shitty that won't matter to anyone. :/
I alluded to 1, 2, and 3 as well. The only trouble with your post is that there hasn't been anything else released tape wise, regarding to anything that isn't about her being fired. There seemed to be allegations of tapes of Trump saying bad things, we haven't gotten there yet and from the book itself, I haven't seen any articles indicating anything of interest from them.

Yeah, for a gold-digging opportunist...

I don't disagree with this. However, I for one would never work for a double crossing slime bag like Trump without having a tape recorder or something to protect myself.

And Trump is handling it all with his normal dignity and class.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-calls-omarosa-dog-lowlife/story?id=57164350

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!" Trump tweeted.

I remember when the following were national embarrassments:

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." –Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." –discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." –at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, August 13, 2002

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." –at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., December 10, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." –Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." –Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 14, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." –Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000

Ah, I long for the days of continuous gaffes from a simpleton. Not that I despise Bush any less, but I do remember thinking that it would be impossible to have a bigger shit head in the White House than him.

And Trump is handling it all with his normal dignity and class.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-calls-omarosa-dog-lowlife/story?id=57164350

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!" Trump tweeted.

I remember when the following were national embarrassments:

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." –Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." –discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003, as quoted by Robertson

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." –at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, August 13, 2002

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." –at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., December 10, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." –Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." –Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 14, 2001

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." –Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000

Ah, I long for the days of continuous gaffes from a simpleton. Not that I despise Bush any less, but I do remember thinking that it would be impossible to have a bigger shit head in the White House than him.
W was a simpleton, by Presidential standards, that allowed himself to be used by the Neocons. And he was an awful speaker. But no one ever was enamored with his words, in any sort of way like Trump's supporters are. Trump is just vindictive, has no self-control, and for a person that loves to insult people, lacks the diction to do it with any skill making his childish remarks seem even worse.

Let's see if Omarosa Manigault-Newman can point to anything outside herself as evidence. Like some tapes she had made that she can now reveal.

Because she is rather obviously some disgruntled former employee.

So she admitted to bringing recording devices to white house? To me that sounds incredibly dumb and clearly she will be prosecuted and might even go to jail, unless she can blackmail trump with some yet-unreleased tapes. But I do have to agree that whatever shit she says about Trump and his mental health is probably true.

Back
Top Bottom