• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal criminal tax charges

• Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has agreed to plead guilty to federal criminal tax charges, a court filing revealed.
  • Hunter Biden also has agreed to enter a so-called pretrial diversion agreement in connection with a charge of possession of a firearm by a person who is a user or addict of illegal drugs.
  • U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss, who was appointed by then-President Donald Trump, agreed to recommend Hunter receive a sentence of probation for the tax crimes, NBC News reported.

I hope everyone feels safer, now that the head of the Biden Crime Family has been caught and will be punished.
But the Trump-appointed prosecutor is recommending probation. I hope all you good 'Murkins will write to your congresscritters and complain - everyone knows he should get the death penalty!

This coverup is bigger than we ever knew. Just what are they hiding with Hunter Biden pleading guilty to federal charges!?

I'm guessing his name has now been officially changed to 'Hunter Biden Convicted Criminal' for all FOX, OANN broadcasts. No need to go into details of what he was convicted of, just need to know they can now call him a criminal without fear of slander/libel suits. (while listing him along with other criminals like Manson, Ted Bundy, etc)

So then. Joe Biden will be impeached now?

As most of us probably expected, the Republicans are screaming that it's unfair, unfair. Hunter is getting off easy when we know he's done things that are so much worse and his father is an evil dictator etc. Why are they never concerned about TFG and his awful children and son in law and the unlawful things they've done and/or continue to do? Oh wait. That's the way cult members project.

Nobody should feel too comfortable. The Trump-appointed prosecutor is only recommending probation, so he'll be back out on the streets doing drug deals and taking bribes for his family. Meanwhile, Donald Trump's lawyers are trying to figure out how to save him from the guillotine.

All the lil MAGtards are so angry Hunter Biden was not sent to prison for years. This makes me laugh. Better yet it was Trump appointed judges what did it.

I cannot adequately articulate my immense disappointment TSwizzle wasn't the first to post about this in masturbatory glee. I hope he's okay.

I've seen Republicans try to put on a happy face over this and claim that it's a "good start". They know it's a nothingburger, but it's all that's left to eat in their pantry right now.

I cannot adequately articulate my immense disappointment TSwizzle wasn't the first to post about this in masturbatory glee. I hope he's okay.

I've seen Republicans try to put on a happy face over this and claim that it's a "good start". They know it's a nothingburger, but it's all that's left to eat in their pantry right now.
I admit I only skimmed some of the coverage while at work, but most of what I saw was Republicans losing their shit and invoking the "two-tiered justice system" talking point. "A sitting President is weaponizing the justice department to go after his political rival, but his son gets a slap on the wrist" and such.

But it really is a nothing burger. One "fun fact" I've seen bandied about lately is that federal prosecutors have a 96% conviction rate, and that's in no small part because they don't bring cases to trial that they aren't certain they can win. The Trump case and the Hunter Biden case fit this pretty well. They indicted Fragilego Mussolini because they've got him dead to rights. Hunter got a plea deal because they've got something on him, but don't think it's worth taking to trial.

And Beau explains it all...

The Right needs to make up their minds. Biden is a senile buffoon or a mastermind plotter when it comes to his son.

If he somehow plotted crimes with or covered up crimes with his son don't you think he'd slip and tell us being the dementia afflicted Sleepy Joe?

But the Trump-appointed prosecutor is recommending probation. I hope all you good 'Murkins will write to your congresscritters and complain - everyone knows he should get the death penalty!
You mean, for recommending only probation? Because that's betraying Trump? That prosecutor is practically another Mike Pence! :wink:

Nobody should feel too comfortable. The Trump-appointed prosecutor is only recommending probation, so he'll be back out on the streets doing drug deals and taking bribes for his family. Meanwhile, Donald Trump's lawyers are trying to figure out how to save him from the guillotine.
Well, they should take advantage of the two-tiered justice system;
One tier for people who fess up, plead guilty and pay for their crime, and another for those who lie about their crimes and attempt to obstruct justice.
When you choose tier 2 and get screwed you only have yourself to blame.

The Right needs to make up their minds. Biden is a senile buffoon or a mastermind plotter when it comes to his son.

If he somehow plotted crimes with or covered up crimes with his son don't you think he'd slip and tell us being the dementia afflicted Sleepy Joe?
They said the same things about Hillary Clinton... she was old and losing it, and wanted to destroy America.

Meanwhile Trump supporters need to ask themselves why Trump kept appointing left-wing thugs to important positions of power in the Justice Department.

Tow misdemeanor charges for paying his taxes late?

I thought Republicans didn't like the IRS. Isn't this exactly the kind of 'starve-the-beast' civil disobedience that conservatives admire?

Back
Top Bottom