• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I Didn't Rape Her, I Slipped

In fact the other day, I accidently entered a female, public restroom,
tumblr_nl0x33fUZ01qgf1i8o1_1280.jpg

and whilst attempting to urinate, did not see the lady in front of me sitting on the toilet, so didn't realise putting my penis into her mouth. Easily done.
Are you sure it wasn't just one of these?
kisses2-390x285.jpg

This thread reminds me of a post someone made years ago about Orthodox Jewish rabbis who have seriously discussed, for hours on end, about penile penetration of a woman during her period (which is a sin) via an accident, and whether God would forgive, etc. IIRC, one example the rabbis went round and round on was, if you fell out of an open window sporting a boner and accidentally landed on a menstruating woman sunbathing in the nude down below and penetrated her on contact, would you be guilty of sin?

This thread reminds me of a post someone made years ago about Orthodox Jewish rabbis who have seriously discussed, for hours on end, about penile penetration of a woman during her period (which is a sin) via an accident, and whether God would forgive, etc. IIRC, one example the rabbis went round and round on was, if you fell out of an open window sporting a boner and accidentally landed on a menstruating woman sunbathing in the nude down below and penetrated her on contact, would you be guilty of sin?

Yes. Guilty of exhibiting your boner in an open window.
That must be some sort of sin - ?pride ?lust ? worship of strange gods?

Back
Top Bottom