• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I endorse Trump's latest grift.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
So, Qanon has their latest conspiracy theory since they shat the bed on Biden not getting sworn in as President. Apparently, Trump will be sworn in as President on March 4. What is Trump's reaction to this new conspiracy crap being done in his name? Does he denounce it because he has learned his lesson? Does he at least try to distance himself from it? Nope, his first instinct is to fleece the stupid gullible cunts for every cent by jacking up hotel prices.

Trump’s DC hotel hikes prices for day QAnon thinks he’ll be sworn in

March 4, this year is a day they have marked in their diaries, insisting that is the date when Mr Trump will be inaugurated in Washington, DC, and, ultimately, return to power.

The normal rate for a deluxe king in March would usually run between $US476 ($620) and $US596, according to Forbes. This year, the same type of room has almost tripled in price. On March 3 and 4, the magazine reported that the room is going for $US1331 a night.

The price hike is exclusive to the Trump International Hotel, according to Zach Everson in his 1100 Pennsylvania newsletter.

I'm okay with this. I mean, it's not so much a con job as it is a tax on stupidity.

Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses predicting the end times arriving in 1914, then -- oops -- 1942, then -- double oops -- definitely by the end of the 20th Century. By all means, let's have the JWQ-Anon Movement, endlessly ready to move the goalposts.
Jesus, Pfiza and Moderna -- start working on the MAGA vaccine. (Obviously, there'd be a backlash. Plan A: Tell MAGA women the shot will let them eat endless Krispy Kremes without growing a bucket butt. Tell MAGA men it will give them a Trump-sized johnson -- and don't show them photos of his dainty pink hands,)

I think it is so sad these people have to have a leader to depend on for everything.
If Jesus is anything like his father, he’ll wait so long to come back that his followers will start worshipping someone else then he’ll come back and punish them for their lack of faith.

So do you prepay or is the hotel being conned by likely cancellations?

Back
Top Bottom