• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I may meet Trump today . . . Seriously

Numerous SS some with bags (medical)...

That is called the "FAT" kit, and is made by the Company I started with 2 partners... it's a pretty impressive setup.

(I have always hoped those kits would never be used to save Cheato's life, not wanting to be complicit in any such thing. But most of the components are not dated, and the kits will still be there when Cheato is gone.)

That's really cool.

Although I did re-read the name a couple of times to see if there was any hidden meaning given who the kit was for.....

Hopefully no one told him that it was called a FAT kit or else they would have had to use it or we would have heard about endless tweets decrying the assassination attempt....

Lol! Never even thought of that. "FAT" refers to "First Aid & Trauma" (those guys aren't famous for their originality). There are lots of other acronyms out there for trauma kits, like "ASE" (Active Shooter Event), STB (Stop The Bleed), B-CON (Bleeding Control) etc. etc. etc., but apparently none of those acronyms struck their fancy. So when the contract was put out they invented "FAT". That was before Trump, BTW. :D

Back
Top Bottom