• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If migrants sexually assault young girls , then who is at fault?

Is it the fault girls, or the migrants?

Méh probably the fault of those cowardly vikings

It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

SWEDISH police have blamed Scandinavian teenage girls' “Nordic alcohol culture” and Western behaviour for a steep rise in sex attacks carried out by migrants.

No such steep rises were noted.

Here is the report.

Show me.

https://polisen.se/Global/www%20och%20Intrapolis/%C3%96vriga%20rapporter/Lagesbild%20over%20sexuella%20ofredanden.pdf

Entitled: The current situation of sexual molestation and proposals for action.

And it talks about mostly molestation by Swedish nationals.

Is it the fault girls, or the migrants?

Méh probably the fault of those cowardly vikings

It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

SWEDISH police have blamed Scandinavian teenage girls' “Nordic alcohol culture” and Western behaviour for a steep rise in sex attacks carried out by migrants.

nobody fault because it a propaganda of right wing nuts

Why don't we give Syed more shit about being a dumb theist? Is it because he is not a Christian but a Muslim?

The report exists. While I don't read Swedish, the title alone is enough to see that there's a problem.

The title says nothing about immigration.

This is a report on sexual assaults mainly by Swedish nationals. Young girls getting assaulted, many times in public during concerts and such.

The so called quotes from this study in English are FAKE NEWS from right wing psychopaths trying to cause trouble.

The report exists. While I don't read Swedish, the title alone is enough to see that there's a problem.

The title says nothing about immigration.

This is a report on sexual assaults mainly by Swedish nationals. Young girls getting assaulted, many times in public during concerts and such.

The so called quotes from this study in English are FAKE NEWS from right wing psychopaths trying to cause trouble.

Agreed, not to mention that site appears to be a crackpot site. UFOs, "bombshells", etc. Look like barely a step up from the National Enquirer.

Why don't we give Syed more shit about being a dumb theist? Is it because he is not a Christian but a Muslim?

I wish that we had more theists to debate. I'm happy that Syed is here. It takes courage to belong to a site that mostly disagrees with you.

I wish that we had more theists to debate. I'm happy that Syed is here. It takes courage to belong to a site that mostly disagrees with you.

i love being here for 15 years i had other user name

Syed doesn't post much in the Politics forums. You should probably check out responses to his posts in the Religion forums. I think it is safe to say that he has taken more shit for his, uh... posting style than any other single user on this board.

Syed doesn't post much in the Politics forums. You should probably check out responses to his posts in the Religion forums. I think it is safe to say that he has taken more shit for his, uh... posting style than any other single user on this board.
I dunno S&M might be pretty close, but for his banning. But yeah, Syed takes lots of shit very well about his particular version of Islamic faith. I may not think much of his religious arguments or skills at making them, but he tries in his own way.

Back
Top Bottom