• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If the liberal myth that employer profits increase when labor is cheap were true...

That's unfortunate. Maybe not your company, but there probably are firms that take advantage of substandard EPA regulations in developing nations in order to set up cheap and dirty production lines, including the use of cheap labour.

We never moved, the logistical problems would have been too great.

(And note that the faker probably fared better than we did--it certainly looks like the fines they got, while hefty, were less than our compliance costs.)

Shouldn't you be happy that the federal government kept its hands off of a thriving engine of free market capitalism?

If you take a company that's profitable and change all of its employees wages to $1 trillion an hour would that company still be profitable?

Ipso fatso this thread is terrible and the point it attempts to make inscrutable.

Actually there are some who will soon tell us some people are worth a trillion dollars an hour.

There are some people who are worth a trillion dollars an hour. These people are limited to myself, and anyone who is willing to share at least 1% of their trillion dollar hourly wage with me.

Actually there are some who will soon tell us some people are worth a trillion dollars an hour.

There are some people who are worth a trillion dollars an hour. These people are limited to myself, and anyone who is willing to share at least 1% of their trillion dollar hourly wage with me.
:lol:

We never moved, the logistical problems would have been too great.

(And note that the faker probably fared better than we did--it certainly looks like the fines they got, while hefty, were less than our compliance costs.)

Shouldn't you be happy that the federal government kept its hands off of a thriving engine of free market capitalism?

Probably not. Loren has a habit of making stupid generalizations from the particular case of this one failure of a business.

Probably not. Loren has a habit of making stupid generalizations from the particular case of this one failure of a business.

Correction. Loren has a habit of making stupid generalizations.

Back
Top Bottom