• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

In other news... Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis

GenesisNemesis

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Secular Humanist, Scientific Skepticism, Strong Atheism
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rk-launches-childrens-tv-show-man-giant-penis

John Dillermand has an extraordinary penis. So extraordinary, in fact, that it can perform rescue operations, etch murals, hoist a flag and even steal ice-cream from children.

The Danish equivalent of the BBC, DR, has a new animated series aimed at four- to eight-year-olds about John Dillermand, the man with the world’s longest penis who overcomes hardships and challenges with his record-breaking genitals.

Unsurprisingly, the series has provoked debate about what good children’s television should – and should not – contain.

Since premiering on Saturday, opponents have condemned the idea of a man who cannot control his penis. “Is this really the message we want to send to children while we are in the middle of a huge #MeToo wave?” wrote the Danish author Anne Lise Marstrand-Jørgensen.

:glare:

Disney did this theme -- more or less -- in '61. Are you forgetting the scene in The Absent-Minded Professor where Fred MacMurray applies flubber directly to his manmeat? There's a "boing-g-g-g" sound on the soundtrack and you see his johnson get airborne as a shadow on the wall. A bit subtle, but we kids knew what was going on. The next thing we saw was a close up of Nancy Olson looking delightedly down (at his junk) and saying, "Honey, now that's something a girl can get her mitts around!"

I guess I don't want to see a dick "steal ice cream from children." I'm glad that I didn't make that up, too. But look at the narrative America spun from 2017 to 2021, in which a massive dick threatened the world.

Back
Top Bottom