• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

International School of Exorcism

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
A friend of my fathers has enrolled: http://internationalschoolofexorcism.org/

Tonight I'm go research this guy Bob Larson. This just reeks of a scam. Feel free post any oddities you find. I plan on sending a well crafted email to the person in question explaining how she is getting taken for her money.

If anybody wants to give me money, I can guarantee that I can teach you to perform as many successful exorcisms as any graduate of this school will be able to do.

1) Apprentice Level – Casting out Demons in the Gospels; Exorcism in the
Apostolic Age; Early Church Exorcisms; Post-Constantine Exorcism

2) Warrior Level — Keys to Spiritual Warfare; Catholic Exorcism; Satan & Origin of
Evil; Organization of Demons; Legal Rights, Strongholds, & Curse Breaking

3) Exorcist Level – Inner Healing; Multiple Personalities; Psychology of Exorcism;
Angelic Assistance; How to do an Exorcism

VITAL INFORMATION
1) Study at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
2) All new training Bob Larson has never taught before.
3) Teaching videos available on any iOS or Android mobile device or computer.
All for the low cost of $2495.

And apparently only Bob Larson is available to grade your tests and certify you as an Exorcist....

Is the Angelic Assistance only for exorcisms, or can you get them to give you the winning lottery ticket numbers and stuff as well?

All for the low cost of $2495.

The good news is that scholarships are available, $200 per course and if you order all three courses, $500 a saving of $100.

I was tempted to enroll somebody I know just for fun. :goodevil:

_I'D_ be tempted to enroll, but i'd need chemical assistance to pass the certification. Some sedative to keep my expression bland

I'm not sure if it's all on line or if you have to go to a class.
It's self-paced for the learning, packets will be sent to you.
But you need to meet with Bob for the graduation/certification, at a location acceptable to both of you.

I have a really awesome demon in my head, and it enjoys exercise. Or at least it tells me it does. I wonder if it will pay for me to go to the class?

Will it teach me to cast out Jesus? I know people who say a Jesus has gotten into them and I would like to help them. The usual ritual for cleansing a house, burning incense, playing the music of Leslie Fish and Dugie MacLean and reading from the works of Mikhail Bakunin, H.L. Mencken, Charles Darwin, R.A. Heinlein and Flavius Claudius Julianus Maximus may be too arduous for a person. An Evolutionary Biologist is not always available. I would like to learn to cast out Jesus so I can help these people.

Eldarion Lathria

Back
Top Bottom