• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Internet archetypes we are programmed to believe are representative of our own thoughts

Kharakov

Quantum Hot Dog
Basic Beliefs
Don't step on mine.
Say there are only so many internet archetypes that are both fun to play and useful for the corrupt's attempts to enslave workers.

In this scenario people who believe they are the ones writing the comments they "make" on the internet are actually being roped into believing they are the ones making the comments.

In other words, what you "write" on the internet is actually programmed, and many people have the exact same experience of "writing" the exact same thing (if they are being forced into slavery by a corrupt overclass). So maybe there are lots of people who think they write what I think I write, as a member of my archetype-class. Maybe they only get certain bits of the internet experience, tailored to their specific lives. Maybe they experience it under different names, or have the exact same experience. Who knows, other than the corrupt?

Workers who catch on are labeled as having dissociative disorder... since finding out you are being molded into a slave for wealthy pieces of shit is quite traumatizing, if you can't figure out a way to mame and torture them. If you grow up in an area with a more ignorant populace, you are tortured into God belief/servitude to God.

Anywhere you live, if you work hard, you are a slave to corrupt pieces of shit and should torture the rich if you are poor. Anyway. Kill a rich parasite today for a better tomorrow. :D <-- did you know a smiley face carved into their corpse makes it totally kosher?

In this scenario people who believe they are the ones writing the comments they "make" on the internet are actually being roped into believing they are the ones making the comments.

Yeah that happens. One guy pays another to find out the easiest ways to make that happen. Then a hundred other guys pay for the data. Only scenario I've been concerned with is future AI. Someone metioned the future robots learning to reason more like humans by computing timelines, and also learning from experiments done within them. Doesn't sit well with me. Easy enough to assume that people living the timelines can become robots themselves, and react to things in any way Mr. Man sees fit. I'm guessing there is enough data to do that already, and judging from the way people react to things the way they do - it IS being used. And you're saying that it is more convenient for the rich if a lot of people become this archetype.. And I agree. Because that is true.

Oh, and it isn't just the rich. Watched narcissits on Twitter for a while. They create exactly what they want. A thousand people will react to their nonsense in the same way. They smirk, slide the phone back into their pocket - then go back to flipping burgers. They are archetypes themselves but of their own design. Creating people. I can't say for sure the motives, or if they are at all narcissits. Not really. Just a neat word? What happens is sicker than a simple word like that, though it is a pretty good word to substitute til we get a better one. And no we can't diagnose people just by watching them online. But yeah we totally can. Because duh.

In other words, what you "write" on the internet is actually programmed, and many people have the exact same experience of "writing" the exact same thing (if they are being forced into slavery by a corrupt overclass).

Not a fan of what you call the overclass either but I'm going back to the clowns on Twitter to make the same observation. There are some sick women on there. Even more sick men. I'll go with men for now. Been wondering how (and why) they do it. How do they whip a thousand people into any shape they want? It definitely isn't in the words they say. Not exactly poets in their ways. Scroll for two seconds and you can clearly see that. Not about images either. I know some who have absolutely no pics. Still they managed get a position of control without kissing ass (becoming the particular archetype they seek to rule over), and they seem to have done it using magic. Magic dude. Some kinda Technopathic ability I don't yet understand. Amazes me.

Researching into these people shows me that they aren't rich, attractive or particularly smart. They're not much of anything really. But they line people up and create an archetype (while creating archetypes) easily as a sane person can make a cup of coffee. My guess is they would have done it with or without an internet. But the without part is boring, and frankly of no importance now.

I'm getting away from your point. You're saying there is a formula, right? The rich definitely have their hands on it. Not the rich rich, but the RICH RICH. The people who don't even need to spend money anymore, right? It must be instinctive for some, this formula, because I know some who aren't using data to collect endless rivers of blood from virtual strangers. It did cross my mind that these ordinary Joes who are rock stars on Twitter are actually robots, molding something larger than you can find on their particular page. Perpetuating a particular kind of thinking. There may be some rich trolls behind some of these accounts after all, if this is the case.

Who knows, other than the corrupt?

Unless they have no control or understanding of their strange technopathic abilities, there are definitely people who know, other than the rich vampires you're talking about. I know those evil, rich types are definitely out there, but honestly most of the controlling I see done online is by the hands of a really hot girl or a man with a particular wit and instinct about what is cool in in any small frame of time. Time passes very fast on social media but it is also frozen so this is an easy thing to see if you have the time to read through it. But yes, the "followers" are behaving robotically, so I agree with everythging you have said here so far. Rich, hot or just cool. Those are the main ones (and of course the RICH RICH who are motivaed by something way creepier). Yet there are some who seem to be all three, and they only have 200 disciples. Next door there is someone who is just hot, and they have 2,000. Up the street from them is coolguy, and he has 10,000 because he has timing. What is it? I stopped trying to figure it all out but I still find it interesting. Luck doesn't exist in these situations. Partly, it may be that some of these people were born into it. I'm scratching my head because I have a 1985 Walkman for a brain, and they have a Samsung Galaxy inside their skullpiece. They know nothing else so it may be an effortless thing. Having known both states of living (internet and real life before the internet), I maybe question more of this. Starting to question if it even matters at this point. Questioning I mean.

Add this up and tell me it doesn't equal creepy as hell in oh so many ways. I had WAY too many subscribers from posting pictures of excrement on an experimental account (curious-bored archetype). I shifted to see what would happen and of course the female stock photo won. Kharakov there is something very wrong with that. My motives were solid, I'm just talking about anyone who logged in just to see that. You'd be surprised, but considering you made this thread, maybe you would not.

Workers who catch on are labeled as having dissociative disorder... since finding out you are being molded into a slave for wealthy pieces of shit is quite traumatizing, if you can't figure out a way to mame and torture them.

Not sure what you mean but experimenting with social media can cause depression. Those who work in social media? If a person sets out to understand others by creating archetypes online, that is called science. People get paid to do it and computers do it for free. Some do it because they're curious. If you're talking about men who think they're ladies after years of grifting online, or the bored teens who lose their identity because cruel Mr. internet made them do it, yeah. Learned some things from Face Book and I can assure you that the only psychological effect from using Face Book in that way is depression, and only because people will make you lose hope. They're about gone. I'll be an optimist and say that 80% of the people using the internet have become something they didn't intend to become, on AND offline. I'll throw an even more optimistic number at you and say that 90% of those people aren't even aware that it happened. And it only gets better from there.

Or maybe you mean "workers" literally. Thought maybe you meant those who work under whichever archetype they take on, online. I take your meaning as the science workers horrifying themselves with the reality forming within social media. That meaning has more to do with this subject, so I'll go with that.

If you grow up in an area with a more ignorant populace, you are tortured into God

Well yeah and the torture doesn't stop no matter where you are, or what instrument "they" use. NO God would allow something like social media to become what it has, and will probably become. Not even a nonexistent God would allow it. Sorry but this comes close enough to allow me full bitching rights and there is nothing I love bitching about more than social media.

Anywhere you live, if you work hard, you are a slave to corrupt pieces of shit and should torture the rich if you are poor.

Agreed but if I could get rich by torturing poor people I'd totally do it. They're going to suffer no matter what happens. Seems like they like to suffer, huh. They wouldn't know what to do without the precious suffering and the blame game. Healthy attitude or no?

Back
Top Bottom