• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

IRAN ACCEPTS JOINS DEMOCRATS

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
IRAN ACCEPTS INVITATION TO JOIN HACKING and RIGGING CONTEST OF 2019​

Sept 5 2019 Tehran [UPI]
Iran has eagerly agreed to join American Democrats, Denmark, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, El Salvador, South Korea and several shithole countries yet to be named, in a team effort to sway the 2020 contest in favor of the Democratic nominee for President. This coalition hopes to capture the White house as well as to elect every down-ticket democrat whose hat is in the ring. The unified force, known as THUMP (Trump Haters United to Meddle Properly) will pit their skills against Team Trump, consisting of Russia, North Korea, the Republican Party/NRA and the Philippines, in an epic hacking and propaganda battle next year. Final championships are tentatively scheduled for early November, though it is widely rumored that Team Trump may choose to postpone if for a decade or two. THUMP's hopes of upsetting the reigning champions may be based on their own inexperience, as Team Trump and their Russian leadership are vastly better versed in the areas of conspiracy theorism, swiftboating and other time-honored tactics that will surely be employed to great effect. Should those efforts fail, the results could be disastrous for the Republicans, who are already on pace to beat the record set by the “Watergate Seven”, for jailtime issued to presidential toadies.

Once a forbidden activity, “Hacking and Rigging” as it now fondly known, was legalized in 2019 by Presidential Proclamation and has since laid waste to any claims by the NFL or Major League Baseball to being the National Sport.​

I should have put this somewhere besides "humor" - really wanted to discuss.
Is this what is in store if/when the Republican Senate decides it's okay for a candidate to seek and receive foreign help/intervention/meddling in US elections? Or is it only okay for their traitor, Donald Trump?

Is this what is in store if/when the Republican Senate decides it's okay for a candidate to seek and receive foreign help/intervention/meddling in US elections? Or is it only okay for their traitor, Donald Trump?

Can you imagine the dirt people overseas have on Bonespurs.

It is only OK so long as the President is on their side.

This presidency has shown that a Republican senate majority will tolerate an extremely corrupt and erratic Republican president, but there's no reason to assume that they would extend the same leniency to a Democrat president, nor should we expect a Democratic senate majority would show the same leniency to a president from either party.

Trump is only in danger of impeachment if he starts working against the political elites who are keeping him in power, i.e the people who own Republican senators are funding the Republican party, or own conservative media.

Can you imagine the dirt people overseas have on Bonespurs.

That IS hard to imagine. I think Bigfield is right, but the time will come one way or another, when Trump is out of power and all those people will have nothing to lose by spilling their stories of dirty Cheato deeds.
Shame will surely descend like a thick cloud upon all the current enablers, but America's collective attention span has about the same life expectancy as a lit match. So in the long run this current corrupt idiocy won't deter Republicans from continuing to use corrupt means to pursue their corrupt ends.

Back
Top Bottom